3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#1231 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 11:38 AM

thanks dharma. this is definitely an impulse here and coming right where it should come 

onward higher and higher . i am looking for over 230 on gld as a first target and then we 

will reevaluate when we get there i do believe this wave could be an absolute monster taking 

us up to 2700 on gld but lets see how it shakes out 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1232 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 12:08 PM

Looks like Gold/Silver Ratio is confirming here, FWIW

http://schrts.co/MqFwNkjE

#1233 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 01:11 PM

thanks dharma. this is definitely an impulse here and coming right where it should come 

onward higher and higher . i am looking for over 230 on gld as a first target and then we 

will reevaluate when we get there i do believe this wave could be an absolute monster taking 

us up to 2700 on gld but lets see how it shakes out 

Yes it looks like your bullish stance is correct Gannman,  GLD appears to be breaking out of it's bull flag now,  I will be looking to buy now, a Nov. low does not look right now. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1234 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 03:04 PM

hadik has/had oct 26 for a low @1810  gold.  he has a # which invalidates the potential downside risk.  i am just following my game plan. 

gannman- 2350   possibly 2500  your 2700 is quite aggressive but i will take it the price of miners is still a low valuation so the best buy is miners. https://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2020/10/6/684028-16020121109316127.png  i have a very aggressive portfolio of juniors

hi stu, yes, the ratio is coming in which at this point is a good sign. i am watching palladium ,which was quite low price wise for a long time, i believe at some point in the future all the pms will be in short supply. not just palladium @that point the g/silver ratio should come   way in and that will be the time to kiss silver  good bye. no cb  holds silver it will all be speculators the exit door will not be wide enough    just a heads up

dharma

Edited by dharma, 09 October 2020 - 03:05 PM.

#1235 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 03:19 PM

time to buy some DUST?

#1236 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 04:50 PM

daily gld does seem breaking out altho gdx bull flag still need 42+ to break out. its been a long consolidation, 2.5 months long.  is this w4?

#1237 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 06:35 PM

ryanoo imo we just did a wave ii  we are in wave iii now which

if it is will be very strong that is my take fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1238 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 07:47 AM

The coin that is going up is going up about $10, it may not be all that it was projected but 

still a positive.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#1239 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 10:41 AM

yes, reading about the us mint raising the price of silver eagles

after looking at yesterdays action . i can see that the miners are lagging (the majors)need to step up to confirm the move in buillion.. if that happens then its game on. for me closes above 1954 gold   and it indicates the market will seek higher #s

dharma

#1240 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 02:45 PM

hadik has/had oct 26 for a low @1810  gold.  he has a # which invalidates the potential downside risk.  i am just following my game plan. 

gannman- 2350   possibly 2500  your 2700 is quite aggressive but i will take it the price of miners is still a low valuation so the best buy is miners. https://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2020/10/6/684028-16020121109316127.png  i have a very aggressive portfolio of juniors

hi stu, yes, the ratio is coming in which at this point is a good sign. i am watching palladium ,which was quite low price wise for a long time, i believe at some point in the future all the pms will be in short supply. not just palladium @that point the g/silver ratio should come   way in and that will be the time to kiss silver  good bye. no cb  holds silver it will all be speculators the exit door will not be wide enough    just a heads up

dharma

Eric Hadik was looking for a low late sept to early Oct. so how is another low going to form Oct 26? Gold looks to be breaking out now after testing the year 2011 high, seen on the chart below with the turquoise line being the 2011 high.  Gold should go much higher now with the triangle base projecting upwards. 

"Gold Intermediate low on Sept. 25 - Oct. 2 -

Gold was expected to set three more multi
-month peaks - with the third likely being the ultimate
high. Those were forecast to occur in 1Q ‘20 (March
‘20), 3Q ‘20 (Aug./Sept.) and 2Q ‘21 (April/May ‘21).

And the 2Q ‘21 peak is forecast to com-
plete a 5-wave advance from the Dec. ‘15 low."

Edited by Russ, 10 October 2020 - 02:48 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/