3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#1241 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 04:29 PM

hadik has/had oct 26 for a low @1810  gold.  he has a # which invalidates the potential downside risk.  i am just following my game plan. 

gannman- 2350   possibly 2500  your 2700 is quite aggressive but i will take it the price of miners is still a low valuation so the best buy is miners. https://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2020/10/6/684028-16020121109316127.png  i have a very aggressive portfolio of juniors

hi stu, yes, the ratio is coming in which at this point is a good sign. i am watching palladium ,which was quite low price wise for a long time, i believe at some point in the future all the pms will be in short supply. not just palladium @that point the g/silver ratio should come   way in and that will be the time to kiss silver  good bye. no cb  holds silver it will all be speculators the exit door will not be wide enough    just a heads up

dharma

Eric Hadik was looking for a low late sept to early Oct. so how is another low going to form Oct 26? Gold looks to be breaking out now after testing the year 2011 high, seen on the chart below with the turquoise line being the 2011 high.  Gold should go much higher now with the triangle base projecting upwards. 

"Gold Intermediate low on Sept. 25 - Oct. 2 -

Gold was expected to set three more multi
-month peaks - with the third likely being the ultimate
high. Those were forecast to occur in 1Q ‘20 (March
‘20), 3Q ‘20 (Aug./Sept.) and 2Q ‘21 (April/May ‘21).

And the 2Q ‘21 peak is forecast to com-
plete a 5-wave advance from the Dec. ‘15 low."

here is updated information GOLD & SILVER remain in intermediate downtrends
and expected to extend these declines further. Gold
maintains its primary downside wave target at ~1810.0/
GCZ (‘c’ wave decline from the Aug. 18 ‘b’ wave peak =
magnitude of the ‘a’ wave decline on Aug. 7 - 12) -
~1818/GCZ. Monthly support concurs.
The XAU peaked on Oct. 5 while perfectly fulfilling the
short-term outlook and reinforcing the intermediate
outlook - for a decline into late-Oct. All of this reinforces
the potential for an ultimate drop back to ~121.00/XAU.
It quickly turned its intra-month trend down - validating
this analysis.  
dharma

#1242 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 01:12 PM

XAU needs gap fill

#1243 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 01:55 PM

market continues to bide its time. i dont know when , but i am feeling there is an upside explosion about to take place.   i can just feel the pressure building  next week, next month i cant say, but i can feel it.   

dharma

the capains dollar chart https://gracelandupd...020oct12usd.png

gold dsi was 24

silver 29    very interesting

Edited by dharma, 12 October 2020 - 01:57 PM.

#1244 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 09:23 AM

doing some modest buying this mornin into gap fills

Senor

#1245 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 09:24 AM

Humble pie time, the Nov. low signal may be correct after all. 'Markets will try to make most people wrong'... Martin Armstrong

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1246 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 10:35 AM

i am content to sit.  this is going to end in a blast higher ,  tuesdays seems to be the designated day to stomp on gold

the patterns in the sector look great.  i have not tried to time the market so i dont care if it blasts higher this week , next week , next month  none of that matters to me. and at this point in the day my account is + .  

tomorrow mercury goes retrograde"communications" so technicals will give some strange signals as will the communications we will be receiving. same set up as 2k where the president wasnt declared until weeks after the election. and it took the supreme court to decide the winner. this time it will be contested no matter who wins.  and then the results will be disputed.  

waiting . i dont know when the next bout of printing will occur , but it seems the only solution our elected officials can come up. 

stagflation is in the cards

dharma

this board has 2 stellar timers.  watch them if you need clues. one is buying the other is absent. 

#1247 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 01:48 PM

many juniors have powerful patterns  

this weekly chart of novo  exhibits a powerful inverse head and shoulders pattern

https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui

dharma

#1248 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:50 PM

dust

Humble pie time, the Nov. low signal may be correct after all. 'Markets will try to make most people wrong'... Martin Armstrong

was thinking the same thing. i think we go down

but not wed to it.

fact is, longer we mill around the more bullish it is

#1249 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:52 PM

many juniors have powerful patterns  

this weekly chart of novo  exhibits a powerful inverse head and shoulders pattern

https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui

dharma

that link does not work dharma

#1250 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 05:12 PM

https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui weekly novo if this doesnt work put up a weekly novo chart for some reason when i copy and paste it doesnt work

dharma

Edited by dharma, 13 October 2020 - 05:20 PM.