3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#1271 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 02:39 PM

whatever happened to john smith "you dont work, you dont eat! maybe i am just old

Indeed you are old dharma!  Now and in the future, robots work, people don't. we need a new system. 

Edited by ryanoo, 16 October 2020 - 02:39 PM.

#1272 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 02:56 PM

i saw some one write recently gold loves debt. well no shortage of debt all over the place

the metals may have very well bottomed today we will see the stocks bottomed on the 7th 

debt-gdp.png

#1273 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 11:58 PM

a lot of spinning plates there ryanoo

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1274 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 09:54 AM

for this sector to go anywhere we need to get a stimulus bill or a clear cut winner in the election imo

#1275 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:17 PM

looks like the miners are getting ready to run a couple of days or four upwards. daily is close to over sold and hourly getting ready for gap up.  gannman, I agree, this sector is demanding too much patience.

#1276 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:28 PM

for this sector to go anywhere we need to get a stimulus bill or a clear cut winner in the election imo

Massive-Stimulus.png

#1277 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 12:26 AM

that would do it that would start off this next wave if that happens 

#1278 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 12:43 AM

Crunch time...  

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1279 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 09:23 AM

i am very patient. its no mystery what is going to happen, ie they are going to print. stimulus . the only question is when and who is in power.  but the outcome is printing and for me i would rather be on board. i have had a good year.and i am not going to shoot myself in the foot. it seems , from what folks say  today its going to the moon tomorrow its going to 1700s . the trend is in motion. . surprises will be on the upside.   miners are still way undervalued, they are priced similar to when gold was 800s  

dharma.

not inspired to post  until the next leg up starts. the strategy for either party is to print . the public seems dumbed down. the media doesnt print the truth.. as folks wake from their slumber , they will be heading this way. more of them are as the leaders =dalio, gundlach, buffet,mobius  etc have placed their bets.  

#1280 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 02:38 PM

Looking at the Gold in Yuan chart, it has clearly done an ABC but instead of breaking out it is rolling over which implies there is probably going to be and E.

Edited by Russ, 20 October 2020 - 02:38 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/