• 9,047 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 02:48 PM

thanks for sharing Russ.

#1282 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 02:57 PM

Looking at the Gold in Yuan chart, it has clearly done an ABC but instead of breaking out it is rolling over which implies there is probably going to be and E.

Thanks Russ - good eye

#1283 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 10:39 PM

Looking at the Gold in Yuan chart, it has clearly done an ABC but instead of breaking out it is rolling over which implies there is probably going to be and E.

Thanks Russ - good eye

Thanks Dougie and Stu, that being said I am quite aware that Gold in US dollars is sitting right on the edge of breaking out tonight, 

my oscillator is pointing at a late Nov or even early Dec low but I am fully prepared for the projection to be wrong despite the Yuan chart. If gold blasts though the upper resistance line I will start buying if it stays above that line. The turquoise horizontal line is the 2011 high btw, same as on older charts. Gold is going to break soon, up or down. I also notice that the US dollar gold chart and the Yuan chart has gone above wave 1 which as Dougie has pointed out numerous times is a violation of elliot wave theory if there is going to be an E wave, so I am prepared to be wrong if it breaks to the upside. The lower chart argues bullish case.     

Gold%2Bbullish%2Bchart%2BOCT%2B20%252C%2

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1284 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 11:11 PM

This chart of Gold in Yuan has line drawn very tightly, (these are fixed point (magnet mode) trendlines, they are very accurate)

These lines show Gold in Yuan is very close to the breakout trends, so as I said we must be prepared for gold breaking out as Ganman  has been predicting, my oscillator could be wrong, it has happened before.  

Edited by Russ, 20 October 2020 - 11:13 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#1285 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 02:39 AM

Eric Hadik may turn out to be correct with his prediction for Sept. 2020....

Gold correction near 1790/GCZ (off by about 50 dollars), intermediate low on Sept. 25 - Oct. 2 , then a major peak second quarter 2021.

#1286 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 09:27 AM

SILJ clearly looks headed up in a likely large leg higher, now within 20-25 cents of the Oct 14 rally high, that IMO makes it likely the whole sector is headed higher

Senor

#1287 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 11:09 AM

time segmented volume on gld looks good 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1288 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:50 PM

fascinating action here IMO

Big picture it is hard to see how things are not fundamentally bullish but i have to think we get one more swoosh down to scare the crap outta new bulls

#1289 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 03:07 PM

copper breaking out?

#1290 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 01:35 PM

http://schrts.co/CFipEuie

Edited by dougie, 22 October 2020 - 01:36 PM.