3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#121 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 10:27 AM

Well that Livermoore phrase seems appropriate now.  Men who can both sit tight and be right are uncommon.

Silver trying to shake everyone off this train before heading north.

21 is still the ultimate challenge zone for Silver.  Above there opens the door to 26.

So sit and wait for 21 to break and hold tight as there may be a short but violent shakeout just under that level before heading higher.

#122 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 11:27 AM

like everything else surrounding this plandemic . the usa #s seem fishy. after all 30% of the cases world wide are in the usa!

anyway

dsi for gold and silver are 88 and 89 .  73 for platinum 

my work shows a big run up in the fall   spot gold has now gotten above 1793  which on ganns price cycle work opens the door to higher prices. i like to see a couple of closes in the new cycle to be sure its set to stick and go higher. the next higher #in the cycle 

si 1813 that # is a statement in many ways.   the miners should continue to work higher.  they are still undervalued.   i am about to cut one in 1/2  and get my principle off the table and ride w/the rest.   i have big exposure to platinum  , which has been dead money. of course tsla dont need cats so no plat . tsla is now the largest car company in the world! so markets never become distorted you say, they are omnipotent.  hmmm, 

trade surfer . i have tried different strategies in bull markets . and i have come to the conclusion that riding is the  easiest and most profitable.  and then there is the rare trader like kwave whose timing techniques and discipline are outstanding those few can beat the ride and hold

dharma

#123 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 11:42 AM

dsi used to show on this chart, i thought.  https://finviz.com/f....ashx?t=GC&p=m1. they removed it now. dsi value stays very elevated and often reaches extreme high values during the multi year bull run, and the opposite during the protracted bear market.  i thought that chart showed this well, but now gone.

#124 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 12:27 PM

miners seem to be making c&h breakout ... rypmx did break out @ yesterday nav i think.  slv should follow next. they both have been forming handle for a month (slv) or month and half (gdx)

Edited by ryanoo, 07 July 2020 - 12:30 PM.

#125 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 07:39 PM

Now America deaths count is surging.  This is what happens always.  It did in Europe, it did in Brazil, it did in Russia, it did in India.  This time the rate seems lower, saw a couple reports that the virus strain D614G that is spreading widely now seems more contagious but less lethal than the original strain D614 which was less contagious but more lethal.

#126 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,034 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 08:55 PM

Now America deaths count is surging.  This is what happens always.  It did in Europe, it did in Brazil, it did in Russia, it did in India.  This time the rate seems lower, saw a couple reports that the virus strain D614G that is spreading widely now seems more contagious but less lethal than the original strain D614 which was less contagious but more lethal.

Today a lot of the 3 day weekend deaths were reported.

So would need to see multiple days above 900 before I would use the word surging.

My guess is tomorrow's reporting sees a substantial drop...

USA has just about lowest CFR in the world right now among countries still reporting a sizable amount of cases.

Here's a look a the Top 25

https://www.siliconi...632374b45fa.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#127 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 07:08 AM

USA has just about lowest CFR in the world right now among countries still reporting a sizable amount of cases.

That makes a lot of sense since those who are making intimate social contacts in the USA are the lowest fatality rate age group.

It will take some time the infections spread to the more vulnerable age group. 

If the nursing homes allow family visitation, then the surge there is bound to happen.

106986904_10214514570772956_883405107399

#128 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,034 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 08:40 AM

PL trying to punch back through 4, 8, & 12 hour 900 simultaneously here....

Daily 900 just a bit higher...things seen to lining up synchronously....bulls just need to keep the foot on the gas pedal here...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#129 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,034 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 08:42 AM

Silver looks it may be the real deal here today

#130 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,034 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 08:51 AM

SLV

slv.png