3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#131 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 08:53 AM

Longer look at SLV...VERY important area.....

slv.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#132 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 09:11 AM

Starting to see signs the Jun 26 low on DBA may have been THE Bottom....

Let's see if bulls can start reclaiming short term pivot levels over next few hours....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#133 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 09:15 AM

I dont know why this is here in gold board. A couple points just to keep the record straight.

"a fake and managed war on TV but with real casualties"

Some things I know for sure some heard from medical people no 1st hand knowledge but with 1st hand statistical inference.

1) nurses report sending in samples of blank tests, come back 50% positive

2) contact tracers (are political government contract awards in certain jurisdictions, fees for friends corruption) assign positive to all incidental contacts of a positive.

This is documented by a CDC document instructing that all contacts to be listed as "presumed" positive. Such as how CDC and WHO document instructed all causes

of death to be listed as "presumed" covid such as shark attacks.

3) 43% of deaths are nursing home in 4 certain kind of jurisdiction.

4) President of Tizania sent in tests of inatimate objects and fruits came back positive.

5) President of Brazil sent military police into a hospital reporting 1000 critical cases with 10 deaths per day, hospital ward was empty.

etc etc etc I can produce this data all day never ends.

Just stop the BS, stop repeating pedos

USA has just about lowest CFR in the world right now among countries still reporting a sizable amount of cases.

That makes a lot of sense since those who are making intimate social contacts in the USA are the lowest fatality rate age group.

It will take some time the infections spread to the more vulnerable age group. 

If the nursing homes allow family visitation, then the surge there is bound to happen.

106986904_10214514570772956_883405107399

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#134 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 09:16 AM

miners seem to be making c&h breakout ... rypmx did break out @ yesterday nav i think.  slv should follow next. they both have been forming handle for a month (slv) or month and half (gdx)

slv c&h breakout today

#135 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 09:18 AM

achartist, lol!  sick.gif

u r politicizing science and medicine.

what's the point? get rid of k-12 and higher ed altogether?  sick.gif sick.gif

Edited by ryanoo, 08 July 2020 - 09:27 AM.

#136 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 09:19 AM

Guys whenever in past I thought I was on the brick road to Oz, a certain kind of criminal organization sold 

one years of physical production short in 15 minutes.

I got so use to it didn't matter just bought more just held.

What changed, is it real? I know of some things changed, like everything changed, maybe it will work this time.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#137 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 09:28 AM

dharma - can you give the gann levels for gold on the upside (maybe the next 5 or 6) please.

#138 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 09:43 AM

Gold/Silver looks like it is starting to pull away from 4 hour pivot.....perhaps leaving 100+ behind forever?

Still think Silver will turn out to be far better long term play than gold percentagewise.

gs.png

Edited by K Wave, 08 July 2020 - 09:47 AM.

#139 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 10:51 AM

sure stubaby 1793 breaks into the next higher cycle . each higher cycle will produce more volatility as support and resistance 

are further apart. that is a feature of higher #s in any price cycle.   then 1813, hit today 1833 , and then 1853. should provide stout resistance

dsi gold =91 silver=86  plat -79   in wave 3s markets can remain overbought for longer periods of time.  so its a concern but not actionable at this time

i moved some jello around the plate.  started a position in a new miner.   miners are cash cows. take a look https://pbs.twimg.co...ng&name=900x900

i am in to add to dba. slowly slowly as i believe august it will start to awaken 

i mentioned this before so as delinquencies in mortgage payments, car payments, and cc debt keeps rising , banks viability is going to come into question. i like for some banking issues to surface in the fall, when the cycles say big run. hey tim what do you see there?

also some mentioned the beatings by the banksters in the past. what i am seeing is huge deliveries on comex upon expiration . they now made it possible to ship gold from london to meet these delivery obligations.  will there be a force de majere( spelling ?)physical supplies  are dwindling.  this will be an issue at some point

dharma

my account hit new highs yesterday and then today. i hope more around here are experiencing that. 

#140 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:32 AM

Longer look at SLV...VERY important area.....

slv.png

A good summation of my view as well.  I'd like to point out, that it is *possible* the IT bull in silver hasn't begun yet (though its starting to look like it).  Id like to point out the daily time frame on gold between January 2019 through May 2019.  Where we fakeout a new bull market in Feb, before a retest in May.  Then ultimately it takes another whole month to consolidate just above the breakout highs in June2019.   Its possible silver has more sideways before higher.  But yeah once we take out and hold ~20.  Some amazing money will be made longside.... so I definitely hope to see it!