3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#421 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 08:24 AM

^pleasde stop the nonsense -- wtf has that to do with gold?  you are simply crazy.,

agree, posting stuff like this only leads to ruining a valuable forum like this, I am sure there are political or other forums one can go to if they want to post this type of stuff

Senor

#422 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 09:39 AM

my take , 1954 begins the next higher price cycle, it has held on this correction. so i see a run to the round #, and then possibly 

a larger correction, but we could still run and not correct . so i stay seated and let everyone else worry. in70s terms we are in 78 . 

i have chart books of the 70s bulls  that was wave 3 , this whole thing from 99or 01 is a big wave 5 my point being this wave will eclipse that wave in magnitude

juniors are attracting attention. so we are moving into the next phase.  my concern is not much physical is going to india and china, and they are arguably the largest buyers in the world  climbing a wall of worry

lots of theories out there, great for writing good novels. the technicals provide enough drama and talking that way is easier to hear

dharma

so far yesterdays losses are now nonexistent 

worry all you want , your position is salvation. stay seated. , alert w/a keen eye the financial fabric is stretched thin on the economic landscape . bonds offer nothing.  gold =money!

yes, and  3k within the next year is what i am looking for

Edited by dharma, 31 July 2020 - 09:42 AM.

#423 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 10:35 AM

Here is my current take on Kirkland Lake (KL) a large Canadian miner I have mentioned before:

Love KL and its possible and likely IMO weekly and monthly wave count. Counting from the March low (weekly and monthly charts) near 18 it looks like we have a big one up to 44 and a 2 down to 35, if wave 3 travels 1.618 X wave 1 it projects to 77 area and this is basis U.S. dollar charts, closed today at 48.30 area. And technically is nowhere near overbought basis those weekly or monthly charts, my fave miner stock that is not one of the spec high fliers. As always DYODD

Senor

That was ONE week ago! and KL was at 48.30, today after yesterdays earnings and solid Fosterville drill results stock is en fuego and nearing 54! This stock IMO remains undervalued and the wave 3 target at 77 looks solid, remains my largest holdingyes.gif

Senor

#424 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 02:12 PM

Here is my current take on Kirkland Lake (KL) a large Canadian miner I have mentioned before:

Love KL and its possible and likely IMO weekly and monthly wave count. Counting from the March low (weekly and monthly charts) near 18 it looks like we have a big one up to 44 and a 2 down to 35, if wave 3 travels 1.618 X wave 1 it projects to 77 area and this is basis U.S. dollar charts, closed today at 48.30 area. And technically is nowhere near overbought basis those weekly or monthly charts, my fave miner stock that is not one of the spec high fliers. As always DYODD

Senor

That was ONE week ago! and KL was at 48.30, today after yesterdays earnings and solid Fosterville drill results stock is en fuego and nearing 54! This stock IMO remains undervalued and the wave 3 target at 77 looks solid, remains my largest holdingyes.gif

Senor

NICE call Senor

#425 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:39 PM

Dharma I know you own Novo and I own KL, saw this post on another board, I have no idea if correct and it was simply posted as a "rumor".

"The rumor I'm reading is that Novo & Kirkland Lake could be negotiating the 14 million shares warrants priced at $6.00 & due mid September. Novo supposedly has reached a deal for a $100 million mill near their Beaton Creek mine. They are buying it out of Canadian Bankruptcy court from IMC, & possibly had to pay more than Sumitomo had set aside to pay. Novo might reach an agreement to lower the warrant price, in exchange for getting the money early, to close the deal. That would be a win/win for both companies, as Novo could be producing gold by end of year, & then substantially increasing production for years to come.Quinton was supposed to be on Jay Taylor's show Tuesday, & postponed until this next Tuesday. Supposedly Novo is Jay Taylor's largest holding, & posters are saying he increased it 20% recently. These are rumors, so time will tell."

#426 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 12:19 PM

Dharma I know you own Novo and I own KL, saw this post on another board, I have no idea if correct and it was simply posted as a "rumor".

"The rumor I'm reading is that Novo & Kirkland Lake could be negotiating the 14 million shares warrants priced at $6.00 & due mid September. Novo supposedly has reached a deal for a $100 million mill near their Beaton Creek mine. They are buying it out of Canadian Bankruptcy court from IMC, & possibly had to pay more than Sumitomo had set aside to pay. Novo might reach an agreement to lower the warrant price, in exchange for getting the money early, to close the deal. That would be a win/win for both companies, as Novo could be producing gold by end of year, & then substantially increasing production for years to come.Quinton was supposed to be on Jay Taylor's show Tuesday, & postponed until this next Tuesday. Supposedly Novo is Jay Taylor's largest holding, & posters are saying he increased it 20% recently. These are rumors, so time will tell."

i actually own both, novo is my largest position. yes, jay taylors largest position is novo. he has said so.  i dont know when novo will rumble , but  i suspect it wont be too long. quinton has said to be patient i am

aagff +42% yesterday. wow.  i bought that a couple of weeks back  obviously not enough!

dharma

#427 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 04:45 PM

Major Chinese Banks Bar Customers From Buying Gold, Precious Metals

https://news.bitcoin...recious-metals/

#428 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 05:11 PM

wht i believe is coming is a day where the volume in gld just goes thru the roof so that by 10 am you have traded over 20 to 30 million

shares. it will push the price of gld up at least 100 maybe 200. on thiat day i will sell some of my positions not all because we are nowhere 

near a top imo  but that day is coming i have no doubt about that  

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#429 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 09:05 PM

dharma, any comments on India requiring people to declare their gold?

https://news.bitcoin...nreported-gold/

#430 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 10:33 PM

perspective is everything . i am not keen of the gann guys trading prowess , but his library of information is tops. . 

so have a listen http://www.ganngloba...8b7cff03e0b16a0  we are coming into the strong seasons

of the year for gold. and i believe and he shows that miners are undervalued vs gold so i think there will be more miner gains vs gold

its a balancing act.  since silver woke up  it has been consistently bringing the gold/silver ratio into line. i look for the miners to keep gaining on gold  

dharma