1292 replies to this topic

#411 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:20 AM

me too , senor

smithy post more

russ i have highs in 2022 i believe that will be the top of 3 war cycles kick in next year

dharma

lots of folks want in on the bull , they missed

i dont think we correct much

that and the bus fare will get you on the bus

Edited by dharma, 30 July 2020 - 10:21 AM.

#412 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:27 AM

me too , senor

smithy post more

russ i have highs in 2022 i believe that will be the top of 3 war cycles kick in next year

dharma

lots of folks want in on the bull , they missed

i dont think we correct much

that and the bus fare will get you on the bus

Am with you on the "not correcting too much" scenario, I believe we have the extreme fundamental situation of our lifetime that is simply a very bullish environment for gold. I think yesterdays rally in gold from 1906 to almost a new intraday high was a B wave and this C down "likely" takes out that 1906 low (wave A?), but perhaps not by all that much. 

Senor

#413 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 10:36 AM

From my standpoint one can "over trade" and really get screwed up - that is why I NEVER even attempt to short what I believe is an ongoing Bull Market! I have learned that for "me" what works best is trading around a CORE long position, I lighten up when I think a correction/pullback is due and therefore get my trading "ya ya's" satisfied as well. 

Senor

I can respect that for sure-  And employ a similar tactic around futures.  I use the amount of leverage based upon expected (unrealized loss volatility).   Clearly, the tough part about these extended moves is the risk of being positioned correctly and getting stopped out due to vol.  Obviously, using too much leverage is hugely problematic for both P/L and our mental state.   Hence my obsession with good entries.  sweatingbullets.gif

Edited by CHAx, 30 July 2020 - 10:39 AM.

#414 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:23 PM

PL 2 hour still looks to be the chart to watch there...

If the real launch is coming on PL, about here is where it should begin.....

pl.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#415 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 06:02 PM

https://kingworldnew...-at-least-2100/

interesting 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#416 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 06:24 PM

Anyone familiar with his actual track record?

I can see what he he is seeing, assuming PL launches from right near where it is....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#417 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 08:16 PM

he seems to be generally right but his timing can be off it might develop a little later than what he thinks

#418 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:39 AM

i dont think we are in normal times . we are looking at the destruction of the dollar 

and a possible banking system collapse .  we can more or less throw conventional 

technical analysis out the window. personally i believe whatever pullbacks we see are going 

to be a lot smaller than what people are expecting. just early morning ramblings of a gold bug 

#419 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:10 AM

what is happening is trump breaking the globalist communist rothchild pedo bank, all wars, genocide, slavery, false flag terror, of 250 years satanist reign.

fed is absorbed into the treasury, forced to buy back all its fraud debt paper then blow it all up.

issue constitutional money,

like others tried before, Jackson, Lincoln, Garfield, Kennedy

thats the scenerio cant say if true

Trump gave lots of hints at gold an silver, lots

They might need $gold about $50,000 to back the quantity of new currency?

Edited by AChartist, 31 July 2020 - 06:15 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#420 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 07:34 AM

^pleasde stop the nonsense -- wtf has that to do with gold?  you are simply crazy.,