dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 10:58 AM

http://www.321gold.c...llan080520.html   interesting relationship

gann guy

http://www.ganngloba...98a0b8cac0e9c09

good to see you stu, hope all is aok in your neck of the woods

i see this as the wave of recognition, and i believe we are still in 3of 3  wave 5 of that. then 4of 3  as i said above. 

or if we finished as you/senor suggest . then the next wave will be an extension.  which i give a lower probability

dharma

i still think miners are undervalued. 1900s gold in 11 vs 2k here miners are alot lower!

Edited by dharma, 05 August 2020 - 11:00 AM.

#462 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 11:05 AM

gann guy

i see this as the wave of recognition, and i believe we are still in 3of 3  wave 5 of that. then 4of 3  as i said above. 

or if we finished as you/senor suggest . then the next wave will be an extension.  which i give a lower probability

dharma

i still think miners are undervalued. 1900s gold in 11 vs 2k here miners are alot lower!

The miners will show their hand during this upcoming Wave 4 correction in Gold by showing relative strength vs Gold - that will be the trend-change confirmation and could look and feel like 2010-11 for small cap miners during the move up in Wave 5 to follow

#463 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 11:07 AM

PL 2 hour still looks to be the chart to watch there...

If the real launch is coming on PL, about here is where it should begin.....

I love it when a plan comes together.

Congrats Im sure you picked up a lot of points on this one!  I also grabbed some PL contracts on Friday's close, but coughed them up yesterday afternoon.  Hah wish I had a bit more conviction, tough when the volatility is 5%+ per day.

#464 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 11:36 AM

gann guy

dharma

The miners will show their hand during this upcoming Wave 4 correction in Gold by showing relative strength vs Gold - that will be the trend-change confirmation and could look and feel like 2010-11 for small cap miners during the move up in Wave 5 to follow

that is exactly my deliberation.  i think miners could go higher while gold corrects. it seems like we at least have an intraday correction going on right here right now

dharma

#465 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,760 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 12:57 PM

Any one see something along these lines, as a possibility for SLV going forward?

slv.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#466 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 01:49 PM

Any one see something along these lines, as a possibility for SLV going forward?

slv.png

yup , not sure it will be  a W but could be . yes

dharma

#467 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 02:02 PM

Yes according to weekly cycles,

unless this clears 27.5 with a correction holding 23.5 instead of the larger correction

that you show

slv.png

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#468 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 02:29 PM

Well I say this is still 1 of iii of 3. I don't think we have entered the crazy cray stage yet we will I want to see that 200 dollar up day it's coming
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#469 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 03:17 PM

@ some point we are going to have a correction, its healthy, its part of the process.  there are 2 things that have caught my attention:

1    for the last several months ,  deliveries on the comex have been increasing.  comex made an agreement w/london , if they want/need the gold they can take it/borrow it from london.   seems to me there may be a short squeeze developing.(heads up)

2 since i dont see gold being sent from switzerland to india , i thought  india has been quiet. well that is not the case , the indian market has moved to almost entirely black market mode.   normally when the price moves up , they wait , adjust to the new price and come back in. that has not been the case. they have been steadily in the market . the strong part of the buying year is coming up w/the indian festival season so demand will be there

the complex remains strong and well bid for physical . will the banksters be squeezed? are they being squeezed?

also  note dba has moved off the base on the bottom. i have thought late august is when this market should start to move i have done several purchases in the base. mcClelland s piece was interesting to me

dharma

#470 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 03:45 PM

Miners flagging while metals soaring. Not ST bullish is that?