dharma

#482 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 02:05 PM

pared back my position 

dharma

This is VERY interesting and the metals themselves won't hardly give up anything yet the miners in many cases are seeing some downside. Normally I would normally expect we are making a significant near term top in gold/silver, however I am starting to wonder if we might see a very rare move where this keep going higher and miners soon rejoin the party vs seeing lets say silver correcting back to the 24 area very quickly. I really don't know and will just hold my core here, did add a little to my KL position below 54 as I still have a potential wave 3 target at 77. Be careful out there

Senor

#483 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 02:26 PM

I agree I think we are seeing something we have never seen before the dollar falling and imo will. Continue to fall until we get the virus under control the fundamentals for gold very bullish I am holding I don't care if we correct if I get my 200 dollar up day I will sell some but not until then
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#484 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 03:57 PM

wheels coming off bus

#485 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 04:49 PM

pared back my position 

dharma

This is VERY interesting and the metals themselves won't hardly give up anything yet the miners in many cases are seeing some downside. Normally I would normally expect we are making a significant near term top in gold/silver, however I am starting to wonder if we might see a very rare move where this keep going higher and miners soon rejoin the party vs seeing lets say silver correcting back to the 24 area very quickly. I really don't know and will just hold my core here, did add a little to my KL position below 54 as I still have a potential wave 3 target at 77. Be careful out there

Senor

its entirely possible. i pared  5-6% so its not that i am out. its still a market and corrections are part of the process. its why i posted the gannman, i like him for his historical data base. this is in the top 5 advances in golds history, so definitely something unusual is happening.  he is not a great trader, but he is remaining all in.   i am concerned.  by the way east indians have been buying this market via the black market . there is almost no official gold imports . we are coming up on their festival season. = they buy w/both hands i do show a pullback before the big wave up in the 4th quarter.  could i be all wet , you bet

dharma

dougie what bus are you looking at this has been one of the best moves ever in gold/silver  the sector is on fire.  

#486 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 05:14 PM

Silver:

BEHOLD A FULLY OPERATIONAL WAVE 3

#487 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 05:15 PM

pared back my position 

dharma

Senor

its entirely possible. i pared  5-6% so its not that i am out. its still a market and corrections are part of the process. its why i posted the gannman, i like him for his historical data base. this is in the top 5 advances in golds history, so definitely something unusual is happening.  he is not a great trader, but he is remaining all in.   i am concerned.  by the way east indians have been buying this market via the black market . there is almost no official gold imports . we are coming up on their festival season. = they buy w/both hands i do show a pullback before the big wave up in the 4th quarter.  could i be all wet , you bet

dharma

dougie what bus are you looking at this has been one of the best moves ever in gold/silver  the sector is on fire.  

The bus of our broken economy/democracy/currency

#488 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 06:39 PM

Clearly a market vulnerable to correction at any point.

Clear message imo ... Only the strongest bull markets ever reach this level of buying pressure. LT = extremely bullish!

#489 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 07:00 PM

Clearly a market vulnerable to correction at any point.

Clear message imo ... Only the strongest bull markets ever reach this level of buying pressure. LT = extremely bullish!

agree, the proverbial silver rubber band is incredibly "stretched", gotta think some EXTREME volatility is dead ahead when things get this stretched/extreme, its been a one-way street, would guess that some wild more 2-way shakeout action "might" be coming, but from where he asks?headspin.gif

Senor

#490 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,861 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 07:21 PM

Looks like we got the full meal deal on the blowoff  leg on SI....30 handle, or just short tonight?

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy