1292 replies to this topic

#81 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 11:56 AM

I did see it and responded.

PL trying to make the turn of the 5/10/15 min 900 combo pivot

this "could" be the start of things....but bulls need to step on the gas real soon now.

a breach of that pivot now could mean bull just don't have what it takes on PL....

see what happen this afternoon.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#82 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 12:02 PM

AAGFF

Not enough data for full daily chart...but if SLV does finally start to break out, this looks ripe to go with it.

Just need a bit more upside to start turning the hourly 900 upside, and get it into a bull stance.

aa.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#83 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 01:52 PM

i dont know if anyone is connecting the dots.  the communist takeover of hong kong is huge. its going to have huge 

repercussions, hong kong real estate is some of the most expensive in the world . business is going to be brought to a standstill 

hsbc has a big face in hong kong.  real estate values  are going to plummet . the Brits are thinking of ways to expedite hong kong 

residents citizenship. another slap at the dying eu. gold buying is going to escalate. the mao revolution killed 30-40 million , then the cultural revolution killed another 10 million . the leaders of the revolution in hong kong have disbanded and fled. gold buying as a result of banks running into trouble as a result of hong kong takeover is going to take center 

stage. hong kong has been a center for trade for decades and centuries.  

i titled this thread 3of 3 i am serious . we are there now.  as i said yesterday gdxj was 100 points higher in 11 when gold was at these levels . miners are still blood in the streets.  hello

dharma

ps saw trump on cnbs this morning . yes there will be periods where the economy comes back but the lows will be lower.  a top in the broad market in 21

was looking at the GDXJ longer term charts, a breakout above 50-53 to me suggests fairly clear selling to next major resistance at 95-100, 55-90 looks like what I call a "speed zone" area and wave wise it would be 3 of 3 and IMO that makes sense since the March to May rally was likely wave 1 of bigger 3 (30.5 pts or so), take 1,618 X wave 1 and that equals close to 50 GDXJ points, add that to the mid June wave 2 bottom (near 42) and that gets you to that same 90-95 area. Lots of things IMO coming together nicely. yes.gif 

Senor

#84 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:08 PM

wow https://pbs.twimg.co...ng&name=900x900

why buy miners you say

gold and silver miners to more than double their free cash flow

dharma

#85 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:42 PM

i thought i would get a notification didnt  anyway i responded

we are on precipice of a big move. the world is a powder keg

which bank is going to be in trouble . i always thought db would be the 1st  bankster to bite the bullet  w/wf in there somewhere

but suddenly hsbc w/hong kong  in the midst of the commies going back on their agreement w/the brits .  i am not as far to the right as kyle bass , but i do see what is concerns are and what has happened.      cyber stealing is alive and well.  just ask Lockheedmartin

dharma

started buying a miner got off some and then it jumped 10% still not ready to chase.

dsi 

gold 83

silver 81 

#86 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 06:40 PM

I did see it and responded.

PL trying to make the turn of the 5/10/15 min 900 combo pivot

this "could" be the start of things....but bulls need to step on the gas real soon now.

a breach of that pivot now could mean bull just don't have what it takes on PL....

see what happen this afternoon.....

step on the gas? or Off?

#87 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 06:47 PM

long in the tooth on weeklies here...

todays action indecisive. looks like we did 5 up off the lows on the 15th in GDXJ

pulback to 45.25 area?

#88 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 08:41 PM

better yet in GDXJ hourly we just did a 1-2 i-ii

#89 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 11:49 AM

lets take a look at dba

step back https://gracelandupd...020jul3dba1.png    this topped in 08 and

has been in a falling wedge ever since

shorter term https://gracelandupd...020jul3dba2.png  we are in a bottoming

pattern. i put on a starter position while back and i am collecting option premiums while i wait for the market to bottom and i add. 

i find that if i have skin in the game it keeps me interested. i know its dead money  but i am willing to wait as i see this as a big opportunity. the fed has assured inflaton/stagflation

on friday the bpgpm  hit 100%  so a top will come over the next 4 weeks or before in the miners. at this point i am willing to sit as i think the miners are still severely undervalued  besides in a lot of cases90% of the move comes in 10% of the time

any way its just a heads up end of july tends to be another weak seasonal time for gold

dharma

#90 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 05:34 PM

Dharma, Interesting the DBA has a trend on it for a big high in mid 2032... just before MA's 2032.95 crash and burn start.  BTW... I have a low for Silver around Aug. 5 as I showed Dougie on your old post, it looks quite certain to me.

Edited by Russ, 03 July 2020 - 05:36 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/