• 2,296 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:51 AM

Thanks Stu

#64 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:34 PM

dsi although jake charges alot for this tool , it seems like its worth it for short term trading! 

gold=91

silver=89

plat=78

corn=37

wheat=24 food way out of favor. its coming wait for it. 

yesterday was a great day, and we got overdone on frothy sentiment so far seems like a normal correction. i am waiting to buy as i 

believe we are approaching 3of 3 the captain says we are therehttp://www.321gold.c...wave070120.html

whats most interesting to me is if you look at todays gold price and the price of gdxj and then go back to 11  when we were at these prices gdxj , gdxj was 100 points higher then. so whats changed? market sentiment back then was obviously more friendly to the market. imo , the gdxj is severely undervalued and i am using corrections to add . like today. i keep things on my charts in %terms so i can see at a glance what is behind the woodshed. corrections will be part of the process until we are in the parabola which is still years away. be sure your miners are in jurisdictions that have a history of capitalism. i cant help but think governments who are cash starved will not nationalize cash cows. 

yesterday was the shot across the bow. and we got frothy . canada is closed today, its independence day.  to these eyes the trend is  clear and getting lucid.  3of3

dharma

although full moons can produce highs

I have us  in minor wave 2 at the 23.6% FIB off of the June 15th low to June 30th high which was minor wave 1- on $XAU

http://schrts.co/MvPfkMvr

GLD and SLV both simply testing breakout levels = very bullish!

stu

good to see you stu baby. we are in agreement. i think the captain may be a little ahead of the market. but he is essentially in 

the same place . https://pbs.twimg.co...=png&name=large

dharma

#65 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:47 PM

SLV update...so far so good

slv1.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#66 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:54 PM

It could all come down to the 1 min chart on SLV now....

If bulls can reclaim that 200, then perhaps they can run it back up into the close...

slv.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#67 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:47 PM

PL pushing back up after the long tailed reversal candle at the backetst of 2 hour 200...

2 hour 900 now turning UP...

Now just need bulls to step on the gas manana......

pl.png

#68 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 04:33 PM

dsi although jake charges alot for this tool , it seems like its worth it for short term trading! 

gold=91

silver=89

plat=78

corn=37

yesterday was a great day, and we got overdone on frothy sentiment so far seems like a normal correction. i am waiting to buy as i 

believe we are approaching 3of 3 the captain says we are therehttp://www.321gold.c...wave070120.html

whats most interesting to me is if you look at todays gold price and the price of gdxj and then go back to 11  when we were at these prices gdxj , gdxj was 100 points higher then. so whats changed? market sentiment back then was obviously more friendly to the market. imo , the gdxj is severely undervalued and i am using corrections to add . like today. i keep things on my charts in %terms so i can see at a glance what is behind the woodshed. corrections will be part of the process until we are in the parabola which is still years away. be sure your miners are in jurisdictions that have a history of capitalism. i cant help but think governments who are cash starved will not nationalize cash cows. 

yesterday was the shot across the bow. and we got frothy . canada is closed today, its independence day.  to these eyes the trend is  clear and getting lucid.  3of3

dharma

I have us  in minor wave 2 at the 23.6% FIB off of the June 15th low to June 30th high which was minor wave 1- on $XAU

stu

you saying 3 of 3 of 3 is on deck here Dude?

#69 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 04:34 PM

SLV update...so far so good

slv1.png

move off the lows doesnt look all that impulsive

#70 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 05:11 PM

gold=91

silver=89

plat=78

corn=37

dharma

stu

what is your secondary count Stu?