3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#961 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 09:57 AM

the daily macd on gdx has had a positive crossover. i estimate that is good for a run up

to the 52 area before any kind of pullback

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#962 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 09:59 AM

nugt looking to break thru its 200 dma which it will

usually that is the catalyst for a strong up move fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#963 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:11 AM

SLV and GLD still doing what they need to...

Ideally would now start to see some sharp pull away upside action by tomorrow at the latest.

If not, then bulls may not have the horsepower needed here....but so far, they are still keeping me on their side....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#964 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:17 AM

PL still looking pretty good after bouncing off the back test of the 2 hour 900 (and daily 900), and then reclaiming the hourly 900 at 950.

If it can now break the big round 1K, and start to live above it, would likely be big longer term victory by bulls.

Edited by K Wave, 16 September 2020 - 10:18 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#965 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:43 AM

i know little , my account is making new highs today.

think about it . the public has been given a green light , they dont have to pay their cc debt. so 6 months have gone by. will they be able to pay,   hell no . what about commercial real estate. malls are ghost towns. alasdair macleod is onto something. the banks are in trouble, but dont fret they were bailed out in 09 they will be bailed out again.  what about landlords, who is going to bail out joe on his rental unit, where the tenant is in areas for 6 months? down goes frazier

i have a boring approach. kwave is the best trader i have seen, and he displays and gives blow by blow for his techniques.  want to learn , watch and ask.  the guessing that goes on here, will not make you a dime! oh and good call. 

i think we are starting the next leg so far it is confusing. . the fed is backed to the wall.  the country is bankrupt. dont buy the hype -Vshape recovery or whatever it is.  we are bankrupt.

dharma

pierre lassonde      i have all the time in the world for lassonde.  he makes a point those projects that have 10million +ozs will go in a bidding war.  now rifel knows what he has , he has had projects before , was on the board of gg. he didnt sell @20    this is going to be a big winner.    investigate.  this is about making money! 

#966 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:05 AM

i know little , my account is making new highs today.

think about it . the public has been given a green light , they dont have to pay their cc debt. so 6 months have gone by. will they be able to pay,   hell no . what about commercial real estate. malls are ghost towns. alasdair macleod is onto something. the banks are in trouble, but dont fret they were bailed out in 09 they will be bailed out again.  what about landlords, who is going to bail out joe on his rental unit, where the tenant is in areas for 6 months? down goes frazier

i have a boring approach. kwave is the best trader i have seen, and he displays and gives blow by blow for his techniques.  want to learn , watch and ask.  the guessing that goes on here, will not make you a dime! oh and good call. 

i think we are starting the next leg so far it is confusing. . the fed is backed to the wall.  the country is bankrupt. dont buy the hype -Vshape recovery or whatever it is.  we are bankrupt.

dharma

pierre lassonde      i have all the time in the world for lassonde.  he makes a point those projects that have 10million +ozs will go in a bidding war.  now rifel knows what he has , he has had projects before , was on the board of gg. he didnt sell @20    this is going to be a big winner.    investigate.  this is about making money! 

I don't think the long term is in question...

But until Silver actually lifts off out of this big wedgie, I can still see the possibility of one last big sharp shakeout before bull run gets started in earnest.

It would not be unprecedented, or even uncommon, for SLV to back test the huge breakout at 17-18 range. And then after a successful backest, get underway for real.

But sometime these big blastoffs just make a pennant and continue on upwards. If Silver breaks out upside, then the full back test scenario becomes less likely.

#967 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:20 AM

Something along these lines could still possibly be in play until the upper yellow resistance line from the 2012 floor is solidly overcome by bulls.

slv.png

#968 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:36 AM

sure we could correct here. no doubt. but we could also run. anyway, i dont fret over corrections.  especially on days like today

if we correct it will be short in time.  and time is on my side, yes it is

dalio on the dollar

https://www.msn.com/...?ocid=uxbndlbin

we each have our styles, mine has been thrust on me by age. @73 i dont want to be at the edge of my seati did that in the 80s,90s,and 2k  traded for my living .  now its more comfortable to ride

dharma

Edited by dharma, 16 September 2020 - 11:38 AM.

#969 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 01:31 PM

OK...little tree shakin' goin' on....now see hopefully who really wants the ball short term....

#970 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 02:07 PM

the big shake to 25 on SLV is likely the pivot that matters now.

If bulls can close it over 25.40 today...reasonable possibility they can finally get liftoff tomorrow.

If it comes back under 25 again, bulls will likely have a costly fumble on their hands for now.