3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#971 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 02:08 PM

backtesting 1 min 900 on SLV right now at 25.30 area...if this stops the bulls, could be first warning....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#972 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 02:14 PM

More suspect looking candles on GLD......

Bulls are quickly running out of time to bust it out.....

gld.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#973 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 02:28 PM

after the last fed meeting , it wasnt till the next day that the trend asserted itself.   

slowly breaking down here. we will see if it has meaning or is a fakeout

tomorrow we should know 

dharma

#974 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,955 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 03:11 PM

after the last fed meeting , it wasnt till the next day that the trend asserted itself.   

tomorrow we should know 

dharma

Bot a sizeable chink of KL late session near 53.32, added some WDOFF as well at 10 level, only trading modest positions overall for now, still favor the contracting tri counts

Senor

#975 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 03:16 PM

#976 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 03:17 PM

fwiw , when i started

tomorrow we should know 

dharma

Bot a sizeable chink of KL late session near 53.32, added some WDOFF as well at 10 level, only trading modest positions overall for now, still favor the contracting tri counts

Senor

fwiw, when i started in the biz, sinclair told me the big money buys miners first , then the metal(which when you think about it makes perfect sense).  i believe that is what happened today. i had  a pretty big up day 3.5% the metals were flat to weak.  of course tomorrow can tell the tale. the fed is keeping rates low. and wants inflation. think about that one. give you no return for your money and the return you get is guaranteed to lose you pp.    i am in the right place 

dharma

#977 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 03:23 PM

Something along these lines could still possibly be in play until the upper yellow resistance line from the 2012 floor is solidly overcome by bulls.

slv.png

that is my favored road map but i dont think we go that low

#978 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 12:36 AM

i love this kind of action there has been very little price damage done

but it has turned people bearish. so we see what happens here can they really

whack it , i dont think so but i always keep an open mind 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#979 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 07:47 AM

this morning may decide the short term....

still possibly stick saveable by Bulls, but sands quickly draining from the hourglass....

very short term stuff all back on sell as of overnight....now we see if longer time frames start to flip as well.

That 1945 pivot on GC is a must hold for bulls now...sustained action back above 1960 would likely mean stick save achieved.

A graphic view of the "hourglass", 1 hour GC chart.....if that 200 goes bye bye, roller coaster could be in for a dip...

gc.png

Edited by K Wave, 17 September 2020 - 07:52 AM.

#980 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 07:59 AM

Hourly Si actually a bit relatively stronger than GC, but that move back below the 200 could be first warning sign, if it is not reclaimed very quickly.....

Those big air gaps below on longer time frames still very concerning short term, until bulls show a desire to actually break it out upside from the big wedgie....

si.png