THE BIG SELL: coming soon!

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#1 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,167 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:45 AM

I have been saying this for a while, with rallies and bounces prevailing, but there will the BIG SELL coming, and it 

appears as if that day is nigh. How "nigh" ? One cannot predict to the day but this Summer could see a BIG FALL in the markets. 

I see some others saying the same...

#2 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,167 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:49 AM

I expect a long, hot summer of disappointing economic activity, relative to expectations, and for a difficult and heightened regime of volatility for the capital markets. Accomodative world central banks seem to be the sine quo non for many investors - forcing
...many into long dated assets - like stocks.
But the monetary authorities are dirtying the float and have exposed an economy reality.
next few months. I expect a long, hot summer of disappointing economic activity, relative to expectations, and for a difficult and heightened regime of volatility for the capital markets. Accomodative world central banks seem to be the sine quo non for many investors - forcing

#3 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,167 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:51 AM

I wrote about this important Volume ratio 3 weeks ago, after initially mentioned it – and she gets full credit for the idea. The kids just woke up to it now. Read here for a balanced, complete analysis:
Quote Tweet

23v4IVwg_normal.png

Macro Charts

@MacroCharts
· Jun 5
As promised, here is my newest report: Putting some thoughts on paper again. Have a great weekend! Speculation Mode: ON New from Macro Charts blog:

#4 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,167 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:52 AM

go to go now, will be adding QQQ PUTS all the way, as high as 11K if it gets there...

#5 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:18 AM

good stuff thanks for sharing 

what i see is that the financials look sick and did 5 waves down i think they are ready to collapse

and lastly gann said that market tend to turn around january 4 and july 4 

so i am in the bearish boat appreciate your post

also one last thing i think jason g. over at sentiment trader is bearish fwiw

Edited by gannman, 30 June 2020 - 08:19 AM.

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#6 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:48 AM

SOX has the Saturn Vs lit up this AM.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#7 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,463 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:49 AM

Starting that short on the ES once again at 3050!  See how that goes for the day! 

#8 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:53 AM

VIX at the cliff edge this AM

10 min already rolling, 15 min on the verge of breakdown...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:54 AM

SQQQ failed to hold 8.10...looks like a pretty big fumble on bears part..

#10 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:56 AM

SPX 3060 level looks pretty important...if it manages to reclaim that, could light up the thrusters like SOX...