• 12,216 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 10:24 AM

3060 average short now! 

#22 .Blizzard

.Blizzard

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:12 AM

go to go now, will be adding QQQ PUTS all the way, as high as 11K if it gets there...

I presume you are scalping the long side on NQ Futures, so you can continue to made tons of money as usual

#23 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,693 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:16 AM

FAUCI said what? He still on the job?

#24 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,693 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:21 AM

go to go now, will be adding QQQ PUTS all the way, as high as 11K if it gets there...

I presume you are scalping the long side on NQ Futures, so you can continue to made tons of money as usual

ALWAYS daytrading NQ - most times on the opposite side of MY PUTS, except when market going down. 
And, LT Portfolio - where there is anything in it - is always on the opposite side of QQQ or SPY PUTS.
I have lost once on my overall PUT positions during the last 3 years: in that 2018 melt-up. If there is such again, I learned my lesson: trade BIG SIZE on NQ LONGS and I have started partial hedging since then, especially overnight, even with a one lot ES or NQ position. That has helped and even made good profits

#25 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:23 AM

240+ is going to look excellent on the Qs quarterly chart after today.

#26 .Blizzard

.Blizzard

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:32 AM

ALWAYS daytrading NQ - most times on the opposite side of MY PUTS, except when market going down. 
And, LT Portfolio - where there is anything in it - is always on the opposite side of QQQ or SPY PUTS.
I have lost once on my overall PUT positions during the last 3 years: in that 2018 melt-up. If there is such again, I learned my lesson: trade BIG SIZE on NQ LONGS and I have started partial hedging since then, especially overnight, even with a one lot ES or NQ position. That has helped and even made good profits

I really thought you were a genius...

#27 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,924 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:33 AM

VIX looks like it could possibly get an intraday bounce back towards 32.

If it does that, and then comes back through 30, could get super ugly there soon.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#28 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,924 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:55 AM

That pivot on Dow at 25700 looking pretty huge now.

If bulls take that out after pullback, along with VIX under 30, bears could have a lot of trouble on their hands.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#29 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,924 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:00 PM

Big time relative strength in RUT Trannies showing up last few days....that is ideally what you would like to see at possible turning point...not to mention the SOX action.

RUT just set very big pivot at 1440....if that falls, then RUT reasonably likely to take out 1460 as well, which would open the door to 1600.

But one step at a time...have to get through 1440 after a pull back first....

#30 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:25 PM

Ok profit stop hit at 3058 for 2 points and have started reselling at 3062, add from there if need be!