• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 12:50 PM

Friends: The stock market is making its last hurrah here (I believe), extending out a little further than I was expecting time wise. I'm now looking for a serious top on Wednesday July 29 (SPX 3288?). The month of August looks like a slaughter coming in the markets. We are preparing our household for what could be a repeat of what happened in Feb-March this year and more. The Mars and Uranus aspects combined with the Capricorn Stellium has me concerned not only for the stock market (which I'm shorting), but also civil disturbances and increasing issues with China. Mars is the planet of war and it is in its exalted sign of Aries. I see banking issues, currency issues, political issues, Covid-19 issues and civil issues like rioting etc., increasing and unfortunately may be a distinct possibility over the next month or so. I hope I'm wrong and we change our ways, or we are looking down a deep hole. Gold and silver should also fall hard, too, but should recover nicely into at least mid October.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 01:46 PM

Friends: The stock market is making its last hurrah here (I believe), extending out a little further than I was expecting time wise. I'm now looking for a serious top on Wednesday July 29 (SPX 3288?). The month of August looks like a slaughter coming in the markets. We are preparing our household for what could be a repeat of what happened in Feb-March this year and more. The Mars and Uranus aspects combined with the Capricorn Stellium has me concerned not only for the stock market (which I'm shorting), but also civil disturbances and increasing issues with China. Mars is the planet of war and it is in its exalted sign of Aries. I see banking issues, currency issues, political issues, Covid-19 issues and civil issues like rioting etc., increasing and unfortunately may be a distinct possibility over the next month or so. I hope I'm wrong and we change our ways, or we are looking down a deep hole. Gold and silver should also fall hard, too, but should recover nicely into at least mid October.

>I hope I'm wrong and we change our ways,,< u are and u will.......

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 03:57 PM

EXALTED SIGN of Aries.........mine...........LOL 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 04:43 PM

and Mars is my favourite planet........so I guess I'm an exalted of the second order. However my projections are opposite to the bearish ones.  

Edited by andr99, 27 July 2020 - 04:44 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#5 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 05:38 PM

Blustar -

if you would be so kind - I would love to learn more about the "Capricorn Stellium "

#6 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 10:00 AM

OK Don please explain why I'm wrong.  Don't give me your blathering rhetoric, explain why technically I'm wrong.

Blessings,

blu

#7 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 10:10 AM

OK Don please explain why I'm wrong.  Don't give me your blathering rhetoric, explain why technically I'm wrong.

you are the best, bro. but I disagree.

we go down a bit, may be about 50 pts, then we will blast up to new ATH - that will be the last hurray. this is my FF

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 10:31 AM

we go down a bit, may be about 50 pts, then we will blast up to new ATH - that will be the last hurray. this is my FF

So you think we go down 50 and then make an ATH, when? If it makes 3288 by tomorrow, which I think it will, it will create the mother of all divergences

Blessings,

blu

#9 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 10:40 AM

So you think we go down 50 and then make an ATH, when? If it makes 3288 by tomorrow, which I think it will, it will create the mother of all divergences

down somewhere ST, up to ATH in the Aug .

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 12:44 PM

The patterns are still bullish and 3288/90 SPX would not surprise me tomorrow.  A new recovery high on the SPX would set up the mother of divergences in my book.  There is also a Bradley turn due July 30.  Last one was July 23. I think we are going to have a tough first week of August, maybe down 15-16%.

Blessings,

blu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX