Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#1391 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 10:19 AM

hadik https://www.howestre...oil-eric-hadik/

dharma

#1392 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 12:03 PM

slv is close to a nice bounce in a wave iv of c 

i was one wave off i think we see it rally towards 24.5 

then go down in a v of c 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1393 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 06:53 PM

so slv should go down under 23.05 to complete iii of c then rally up to about 24.5 

to complete iv of c then go down again and retest the bottom to complete this correction

finally

#1394 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 06:39 AM

so it looks right now at 6 30 that wave iv bounce has started in slv should go up to about 24.4 and then come

down for a final wave v of c to end the correction . that is my take fwiw

#1395 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 07:43 AM

so slv should go down under 23.05 to complete iii of c then rally up to about 24.5 

to complete iv of c then go down again and retest the bottom to complete this correction

finally

pretty good daily chart support at 22.00  also 200 ma at 22.27 still rising

donc

#1396 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 09:02 AM

7, count 'em, 7 days bears have not been able to breakthrough the line I put on the chart months ago on GDX...

gdx.png

Check out the extended washed out sentiment...If it can pop the mini-wedgie, and actually hold above 32 for more than 1 day, the rocket may have been fully re-fueled, and ready for launch.

Seems like good chance 32 may get taken out today on GDX with the overnight action in Gold.

Stop would be 31 in case of final panic selloff in the event the mini-wedgie broke down.

gdx5.png

sent.png

Edited by K Wave, 09 March 2021 - 09:02 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1397 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 09:41 AM

Silver 26 VERY key level.....right there right now.....after failed backtest yesterday, if bulls do reclaim it today, likely game on for bulls...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1398 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 09:59 AM

For the DOW, keep your eye on XLF.....Financials pretty much all that is holding up now.

IF XLF breaks its 5 min 900 downside, Dow rollover likely begins....

With Nasdaq senitment hitting the lowest in a year yesterday, I do see the possibility (but by no means certainty) of one final launch to new highs for the Dow / Trannies / XLF, while other indexes lag badly....

Still looking for Nasdaq crash into April time frame, not 100% certain how the zigs and zags will play out in getting to the setup point, but at some point, we will likely have a secondary lower top that rolls over into a crash wave.

That is when we see actual panic in some of these Fang stocks that have just popped the biggest bubble in the history of the world....

Edited by K Wave, 09 March 2021 - 10:00 AM.

#1399 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 10:06 AM

For the DOW, keep your eye on XLF.....Financials pretty much all that is holding up now.

IF XLF breaks its 5 min 900 downside, Dow rollover likely begins....

With Nasdaq senitment hitting the lowest in a year yesterday, I do see the possibility (but by no means certainty) of one final launch to new highs for the Dow / Trannies / XLF, while other indexes lag badly....

Still looking for Nasdaq crash into April time frame, not 100% certain how the zigs and zags will play out in getting to the setup point, but at some point, we will likely have a secondary lower top that rolls over into a crash wave.

That is when we see actual panic in some of these Fang stocks that have just popped the biggest bubble in the history of the world....

Nice comments.  Do not forget XLE is important part of this late stage rally.  Keep an eye on /CL and XLE for a heads-up that they are ready to pull the rug (along with XLF).

#1400 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 10:10 AM

Presevanto was spot on 1673 on GC which I posted here. Now he said that gold must get above 1732 for rally to be anything other than a bounce. I sold my NEM and FNV and bought some GDX, this one gets stronger as day goes by on trending days.

Watching XLE and oil for market direction.