Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#1371 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 01:19 PM

Encouraged by gold miners action here.  Starting to signs decoupling from broads w appearance more more to be washed out on downside!  

33% long

#1372 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 01:28 PM

Extreme longshot here so I wouldn't count on it, but if we somehow get a reversal of this panic selling by EOD.... something like ~26 /SI and ~1710 /GC.... window for low being in still exists.

#1373 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 01:35 PM

AMZN daily...Classic potential Crash setup....dead cat off the 200, and then plunge to the 900???

amzn.png

900???

#1374 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 01:49 PM

AMZN daily...Classic potential Crash setup....dead cat off the 200, and then plunge to the 900???

900???

900 Day MA...usually where crashes find their footing...

The area between the 200 and the 900 is the "Crash Window" after a very long run to the upside.

I would say Amazon has had a reasonably long run to the upside...

How about a monthly look with total stall out, and Momo headed south....

Doesn't mean crash guaranteed to happen...buy boy if it were going to happen, this would sure be the place...

In fact, I would not rule out an eventual move to the monthly 200, as it comes up to meet price.

amzn-mo.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1375 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 01:50 PM

AMZN fresh lows below 3K...be very very careful out there...

CASH is a position.....as well as short.......

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1376 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 01:58 PM

20 year high Decliner levels on Nasdaq again today......not bullish action folks when this keeps happening...

Usually will get a bounce after such a day, but this kind of stuff is bear market action....

#1377 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 02:14 PM

How do you guys like the the way Da Boyz pulled the plug on the Dow?

I was talking with some friends, and I told them the day before exactly how I expected to play out....one final surge where Da Boyz would flip the market the bird....

And lo and behold, Da Finga showed up at the tippy top...

Once the 15 min time frame goes by the wayside, downside acceleration should finally begin on the Dow.

dji.png

It has been wild to watch the price weighted Dow churn up here, while the 50% cap weighted to FANG NDX is getting crushed...top 6 US  cap weighted stocks all in FANG Index...

The FANG crash is going to cause A  LOT of damage in other price weighted indexes where they are also included.

As I was saying......

dji.png

#1378 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 03:07 PM

GDX still hangin' in there....

If it does not get attacked by the bears right here at 31.50 area, and bulls can take it out over 32, then possible bottom becomes more likely.

If it goes under 31 again, will probably let go downside.

#1379 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 03:16 PM

GDX still hangin' in there....

If it does not get attacked by the bears right here at 31.50 area, and bulls can take it out over 32, then possible bottom becomes more likely.

If it goes under 31 again, will probably let go downside.

It tells me low is likely in sight still, but more monkey business overnight first.  Maybe test 1670-75 tonight in Asian or Euro session, then rally around 3-5am Eastern for a gap up?  Something like this.  /SI is the big wildcard now.  Going to stay clear of it until /GC is settled in.

#1380 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 03:50 PM

slv needs one more dip under 23.27 to complete iii of c imho. then we rally probably up to about 

24.6 then down again to complet v of c and to complete this correction, just my take 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal