Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#171 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 05:04 PM

Of note NEM near session highs over 1.5 pts above intraday low and today's low was actually above the low 2 days ago in which almost everything else went significantly below that comparable low, leading?

Senor

NEM near ATHs while broad miners indices WELL OFF THEM

#172 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 09:45 PM

Jabat - got a link for EWI free week? No mention on their site it seems.

#173 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 09:49 PM

Here it is.

https://www.elliottw...nup?tcn=FPalert

#174 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 10:29 AM

Of note NEM near session highs over 1.5 pts above intraday low and today's low was actually above the low 2 days ago in which almost everything else went significantly below that comparable low, leading?

Senor

So far NEM looks like it was a great "tell", like the chances yesterdays lows were it, will likely use that as a sell stop for now, and da beat goes on

Senor

#175 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,623 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 10:35 AM

i am here to share ideas and make money.  i understand and appreciate that as people we all have many facets of life and interests. but, that is not the purpose of my being here.  so, if the board loses its way ,i will be lost to the board it will become too big a distraction

with that off my chest. the country/world was creating mountain sized deficits before the virus.  then came the virus and the deficits and subsequent printing dwarfed weimar. . then on monday pfizer(and by the way the ceo of pfizer sold 60+% of his stock on mondays announcement) the banksters did a drive by shooting of gold/silver  212850 contracts of silver was dumped on the comex sending gold  down near 100 . it created a misconception of reality, the algos came in when gold dropped below the 50dma, that low tested the 1850s low of september  .  thus creating a double bottom. i am counting mondays low as 3of  C  . now we did make a lower a close yesterday, and that is my alternate count., ie 5of c and correction finished. but somehow that doesnt feel right so  i am so i am looking for one more low,  however i am using the opportunity to put some money back in the market.  and there are some miners.that are promising prospects. .  

mars has been retrograde. it changes direction and goes stationary direct on saturday  mars is the "trigger"  i believe the correction ends next week.  we shall see.  mars is the commander in chief , it  is aggression, impulse , it is war 

dharma

inflation ususally begins w/ commodities https://pbs.twimg.co...ng&name=900x900

#176 EHW

EHW

• Traders-Talk User
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 11:17 AM

dharma:  Thanks for sharing your thoughts.  Do you have the latest DSI numbers on gold and silver?  It would be interesting to see with Moday's huge drop.  Thanks again.

i am here to share ideas and make money.  i understand and appreciate that as people we all have many facets of life and interests. but, that is not the purpose of my being here.  so, if the board loses its way ,i will be lost to the board it will become too big a distraction

with that off my chest. the country/world was creating mountain sized deficits before the virus.  then came the virus and the deficits and subsequent printing dwarfed weimar. . then on monday pfizer(and by the way the ceo of pfizer sold 60+% of his stock on mondays announcement) the banksters did a drive by shooting of gold/silver  212850 contracts of silver was dumped on the comex sending gold  down near 100 . it created a misconception of reality, the algos came in when gold dropped below the 50dma, that low tested the 1850s low of september  .  thus creating a double bottom. i am counting mondays low as 3of  C  . now we did make a lower a close yesterday, and that is my alternate count., ie 5of c and correction finished. but somehow that doesnt feel right so  i am so i am looking for one more low,  however i am using the opportunity to put some money back in the market.  and there are some miners.that are promising prospects. .  

mars has been retrograde. it changes direction and goes stationary direct on saturday  mars is the "trigger"  i believe the correction ends next week.  we shall see.  mars is the commander in chief , it  is aggression, impulse , it is war 

dharma

inflation ususally begins w/ commodities https://pbs.twimg.co...ng&name=900x900

#177 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,623 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 11:33 AM

dsi

gold=30

silver=41

hgnsi=3.33

by the way jake bernstein sells his service. 

i will only post dsi when we are at extremes

dharma

this sure looks and feels like 4of C of 5  to me.  gold a flat correction.   so far just my 2c

Edited by dharma, 12 November 2020 - 11:37 AM.

#178 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 12:26 PM

dsi

gold=30

silver=41

hgnsi=3.33

dharma

this sure looks and feels like 4of C of 5  to me.  gold a flat correction.   so far just my 2c

dharma

could be 4 of 3 still with all of 4/5 to follow - but we are in the area - both time and price of the lows, IMHO

#179 EHW

EHW

• Traders-Talk User
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 12:38 PM

Thanks so much.

dsi

gold=30

silver=41

hgnsi=3.33

dharma

#180 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 01:56 PM

these old eyes see a short term 5 up off yesterdays low in a lot of stuff and working on corrective declines IMO, we see

Senor