Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#191 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 03:40 PM

does GDX sport 5 up off the 11th lows?\or is it an abc up

It's probably ABC since the preceding wave was 5 down?

This might help?

Edited by linrom1, 13 November 2020 - 03:46 PM.

#192 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 07:34 PM

silver hourly looks like ABC up

#193 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 07:26 AM

until we see some real solid up with volume it is the same stuff to me 

i am just waiting to me the sector is in limbo with a downward bias 

until it can prove otherwise

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#194 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 09:36 AM

This will facilitate the decline of USD and the American empire:   "Fifteen Asia-Pacific countries on Sunday signed the world's biggest free trade deal, seen as a huge coup for China in extending its influence. The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) includes 10 Southeast Asian economies along with China, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand and Australia, with members accounting for around 30 percent of global GDP." The declining US influence around the world due to republican protectionism and unilateralism is helping gold as the major beneficiary of the collapse of us dollar. 8-10 years of gold bull market is coming. "The agreement to lower tariffs and open up the services trade within the bloc does not include the United States and is viewed as a Chinese-led alternative to a now-defunct Washington trade initiative."

#195 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 10:19 AM

A new round of Covid lockdowns here and in Europe.  

This could trigger a new up leg in gold.  

Hopely this will cause the new stimulus deal quickly.

#196 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 11:45 AM

The above China bloc is not as negative as portrayed. Yes, the US global influence is waning, but regional trade blocs are forming, We're had a combined Europe for some time, and now Asia. Before long, north and south America will strengthen. Makes sense.

Not withstanding, yes, I too am bearish on USD.

#197 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 11:46 AM

This will facilitate the decline of USD and the American empire:   "Fifteen Asia-Pacific countries on Sunday signed the world's biggest free trade deal, seen as a huge coup for China in extending its influence. The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) includes 10 Southeast Asian economies along with China, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand and Australia, with members accounting for around 30 percent of global GDP." The declining US influence around the world due to republican protectionism and unilateralism is helping gold as the major beneficiary of the collapse of us dollar. 8-10 years of gold bull market is coming. "The agreement to lower tariffs and open up the services trade within the bloc does not include the United States and is viewed as a Chinese-led alternative to a now-defunct Washington trade initiative."

Why do you insist on posting this garbage here?

#198 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 06:35 PM

I am hoping for 26.0 or higher on Silver soon... that would setup a huge surge higher.... very key level

#199 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 09:14 PM

well so far so good, 25.0 is here.... 26 is one dollar away... ding ding ding ding

#200 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 09:56 AM

exited all miner longs this morning as I am just not comfortable here, rather be cautious, also exited as I said in XP thread all oil stock positions into strong up opening (really good gains), just a trader for now, as always DYODD

Senor