Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#251 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:02 AM

finally , capitulation. 

we will see how long it lasts

dharma

Indeed

My retrace target (130 basis XAU) has registered (this is in the area of the extension of the Head and Shoulders Neckline from 2011 - hitting it from above) - additional risk down to 112-115 - top of current cup-n-handle formation on the monthly, FWIW

http://schrts.co/jcYNmMdw

got a count? I see Tsharp says we ae now in a large c down in gold to 1000 area

gotta love markets. people do exactly what their emotions tell them.  the bradley, which some years are better than others. has the low dec2. we shall see. we are getting close now. sentiment has shifted big time.  they will print.  print . and print some more  no matter who sits in the big white house

dharma

gold lost more than 13 tonnes yesterday. which is more than 1%  which is usually seen at lows!

Edited by dharma, 25 November 2020 - 11:09 AM.

#252 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 11:23 AM

just a reminder !

https://www.youtube....bed/-emzqGzUemc

dharma

#253 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 03:16 PM

finally , capitulation. 

we will see how long it lasts

dharma

Indeed

My retrace target (130 basis XAU) has registered (this is in the area of the extension of the Head and Shoulders Neckline from 2011 - hitting it from above) - additional risk down to 112-115 - top of current cup-n-handle formation on the monthly, FWIW

http://schrts.co/jcYNmMdw

got a count? I see Tsharp says we ae now in a large c down in gold to 1000 area

gotta love markets. people do exactly what their emotions tell them.  the bradley, which some years are better than others. has the low dec2. we shall see. we are getting close now. sentiment has shifted big time.  they will print.  print . and print some more  no matter who sits in the big white house

dharma

gold lost more than 13 tonnes yesterday. which is more than 1%  which is usually seen at lows!

Thanks Dharma.  interesting to see the swings of emotion on these threads.

a couple weeks ago  iwas saying 1750 might be a target. Crickets.

#254 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,939 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 03:47 PM

FNV is the go to stock for the big boys and with gold down a bit FNV is up nearly 4% today with g0ld unchanged! Also looks like a beautiful ABC decline very possibly DONE into yesterdays low and it bottomed RIGHT AT prev 4th wave support. I am 40% long and as I mentioned in another thread been trading around a core past several days and have drawn down about 2-3% from new acct highs 10 days or so ago. Biggest holdings are KL/GDXJ/WDOFF.

Senor

#255 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,939 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 03:51 PM

What is really interesting here is that the CRB, DBA, Copper ALL yesterday registered new rally highs since the March/April lows and look to be in large wave 3's higher. Plat (up again today) is not far from major rally highs and IMO readying to breakout strongly above 1000. IMO for some reason gold/silver/miners have been sold in recent months but I believe we are getting close to an intermediate term correct low from the Aug highs, and then I think like a stretched rubber band we slingshot higher and engage/catch up with the other commods. Dollar index also looks ready for a serious breakdown below the 92 level soon - currently 91.96.

Senor

#256 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 04:38 PM

folks thinking Janet will tighten purse strings i guess

#257 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 07:31 PM

janet is not being made treasury secretary to tighten

remember as big as the pile of debt is here, it is much worse everywhere else. even china is sporting big debt. their play is commodities, copper in particular. a big part in building ev automobiles

yesterday the dsi for gold =20 and silver=23 is getting down there.  the dojis on the mining indexes are a big clue

i have been quietly moving into things that i believe will run.  pierre lasonde was on stansberry today speaking of fnv    he is predicting new highs by january

i dont know, but i do think the next leg has begun or will begin shortly.   its a new experience for me to sit.  we will see how it plays out.  the fed is out of bullets they are @0 interest rates.  all they can do is print and that is what they are going to do.  print and hope for the best.  gold is money everything else is debt-jp morgan

silver will outperform gold , no doubt. my question is will platinum outperform silver.????!!! 76% of the world s platinum comes from s/africa. the bulk of the rest comes from the grand master chess players. THERE ARE A  few n/american miners .   smithy mentioned one the other day. its done quite well. there are others.  i have loaded up on one . they have drilled and in some holes found .6tons of rhodium.   if you figure that out its about 3k a ton.   now that has potential. lots of potential

dharma

Edited by dharma, 25 November 2020 - 07:35 PM.

#258 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 07:42 PM

then , what also has my attention is the november,  november is a light month of gold trading , the heavily traded month is december, novemeber has little to no volume.  but take a look at deliveries for past years in november. and then look at this year

Nov15: 214

Nov16: 2,699

Nov17: 1,065

Nov18: 219

Nov19: 1,731

Nov20 so far: 9,656

what conclusions do u draw from this?

no emotions just straight thinking

dharma

#259 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 04:39 PM

#260 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,939 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 09:12 AM

possible miner bullish divergence vs gold today with the large decline in gold to new lows at 1775 area "so far" pre market miners not confirming (GDXJ/GDX/KL etc) vs this weeks earlier decline lows. In addition gold looks like its ending a wave 5 here from mid Nov. high near 1900, depending on ultimate wave count could be ending a large 3 or C, if its a C its ending a double zig correction from Aug high. Did some light buying this morning and have a few other orders in - working on getting to 50% long. Also silver may be in its final capitulation stage. As always DYODD

Senor