Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#281 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 10:54 PM

whatever happens just a message to say thanks to the generous posters over these parts!

#282 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 04:17 PM

I guess war with iran will be the catalyst

#283 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 09:51 PM

I guess war with iran will be the catalyst

hope not

#284 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 11:08 PM

i am kind of liking dec 21 for a low. that would be nine months from the major low in march and gold likes the number 9

also it is the winter solstice so a good time for a trend change. just having some fun the wave count here for C does not 

look finished to me

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#285 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 11:18 PM

also one other interesting point here on 2011 gld topped early sep . on 2020 9 years later 

we topped early august so one month from a perfect 9 years top to top . the big difference now i believe

and nothing is written in stone is that in 2011 we were ending a bull market. in 2020 we have just started a bull 

market. just my take i could be totally wrong . but that dec 21 date sure makes a lot of sense we dont have too 

long now to wait monday is nov 29. and we are heading into a three this will be the recognition wave 

also interesting we rallied in gld from mar 20 to aug 6 which voila is 4.5 months then add another 4.5 months

for a nine month cycle and we get 9 months right around dec 20 .   just some thoughts 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#286 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:07 AM

i am kind of liking dec 21 for a low. that would be nine months from the major low in march and gold likes the number 9

also it is the winter solstice so a good time for a trend change. just having some fun the wave count here for C does not 

look finished to me

Eric Hadik is looking for a gold low in late Dec and there is a major conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter, closest in 800 years on the Solstice. My oscillator suggests the low is in and as Senor noted the gold stocks diverged which is a positive sign as gold stocks quite often lead but we'll see next week. Things look to be heating up over the election too... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#287 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:22 AM

Hadik also mentioned in today's interview that he thought Gold would peak next May and my Newmont chart is pointing at a big high next May.... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#288 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 10:07 AM

Eric Hadik at 10.12 min marker

This Week in Money – HoweStreet

#289 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 02:02 PM

also one other interesting point here on 2011 gld topped early sep . on 2020 9 years later 

we topped early august so one month from a perfect 9 years top to top . the big difference now i believe

and nothing is written in stone is that in 2011 we were ending a bull market. in 2020 we have just started a bull 

market. just my take i could be totally wrong . but that dec 21 date sure makes a lot of sense we dont have too 

long now to wait monday is nov 29. and we are heading into a three this will be the recognition wave 

also interesting we rallied in gld from mar 20 to aug 6 which voila is 4.5 months then add another 4.5 months

for a nine month cycle and we get 9 months right around dec 20 .   just some thoughts 

about two decades ago, there was a very unpopular lot in new subdivision, kind of a rounded out corner lot with no privacy,  and was the last lot to be sold. After the house was built we asked the homeowner why they bought the lot. they said, the number is "9" when they add all digits.  they were Chinese Americans.  They said when the address adds up to number 9 then its good. It stands for prosperity.  Chinese and Indians are the greatest physical gold consumers too.  Gold needs some catalyst, hard to see why it will suddenly start rising without some geopolitical conflicts, and some say the Iran's nuclear scientist death is really aimed at the new Biden administration, so Iran may do nothing although they threaten retaliation.  The more likely place is South China sea -- China invading Taiwan. This too is a wild guess, but they warned about it some time ago and when they warn, they follow through.

En-m-Fhm-XMAEi-Qg-Q.png

Edited by ryanoo, 29 November 2020 - 02:08 PM.

#290 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 05:46 PM