Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#681 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 05:36 PM

I was never a real gold bull until now. So what has changed: Gold should trade at $3,000 solely based on the fact that we have a demented crazy Speaker of the House and senile President elect.

Yes and Pelosi is trying drag Trump out before Jan 20, she called the Joint Chiefs and talked about Trump starting a Nuclear war!

Pelosi is 80 years old now and is obviously insane and evil.  She may also be worried about reports that Italians working with CIA and US Embassy staff were involved in moving votes to Biden through the internet. I got out of my gold position btw and am now waiting for a new entry point.  https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/italian-connection-video-partly-recorded/   https://nationsinaction.org/2021/01/press-release-voter-fraud/  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBGiHZfOheI&feature=youtu.be

"Augustus undermined and lessened the significance of the election results, eventually eliminating elections entirely. He also diminished the importance of the offices themselves - the senate was full of his supporters, so candidacy was based on flattery and not on merit, since he could nominate senators freely and essentially controlled all membership. Augustus had extensive influence over the magistrates as well; he was given the power to grant commendation to candidates for office, which became a guarantee of winning the election.He later nullified the power of the elected tribunes by assuming the powers of a tribune without actually holding the office itself, allowing him to act as one without other tribunes challenging him." This is how the Roman Republic ended and is how our American democracy ends. 45% Republicans support the attempted coup in the Capitol yesterday.  If they want fascism, then they shouldn't vote.  Voting is the fundamental democracy and they are against it.  So, Russ and linrom1, were you in DC or in Capitol yesterday?  If not, do you support what they did in the Capitol yesterday? https://www.sun-sent...4nam-story.html

I don't think Trump can be blamed for a relatively small number of people that broke into the Capital building,  Epoch Times reporter said there were 500,000 people at the rally and the vast majority of them were peaceful, there was also a photo of a known Antifa member in the building. Video also shows Capital security forces opening the gates and inviting the protesters in. Armstrong has written they wanted crazy looking people inside for a photo opp. (they posed for a photo opp in front of a bunch of photographers) to discredit Republican's in general, a ruse which it a common Communist tactic to mix bad people with good people but even if some of them were MAGA people, most Trump supporters were peaceful and Trump asked them to be peaceful. The real cause of this is the corrupted election brought to you by the deep Democrat controlled state.

Armstrong: We have been projecting that the 2020 election would be the most corrupt. Then we also have warned that from 2020 into 2032 we are looking at the rise of authoritarianism. On top of that, there are so many groups that were against Trump from the military which did not like Trump pulling back. The interference in the US election was well organized and very professional. Of the 6 states in dispute, ONLY in those states did Biden get more votes than Obama. This is a coup not unlike that against JFK, insofar as the intelligence community and military community were out against Trump. Then take the UN and the World Economic Forum’s intent of removing Trump and overthrowing Trump for a host of reasons from climate to Communism 3.0.

Any way we look at this objectively, Biden will be sworn in and there will be no stopping that. Once that takes place, there will be no reversing it regardless of how much evidence turns up. The Courts are in league with the system and they do not defend the Constitution claiming discretion to defend it when they feel moved. There can be no restraint upon the government when courts have discretion. Those who have pulled this off have orchestrated the greatest act of treason in human history. This is the end of all Democratic processes for they cannot exist with discretion.  https://www.armstron...cs/is-all-lost/

Edited by Russ, 08 January 2021 - 05:42 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#682 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 05:46 PM

Oh well I tried, there goes the neighborhood. I gotta LOL or I will crycry.gif I am outta here, there appears little respite from the polar vortexes we are experiencing. Lets all try to take a deep breath and have a good weekend!clapping.gif

Senor

#683 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 06:26 PM

Oh well I tried, there goes the neighborhood. I gotta LOL or I will crycry.gif I am outta here, there appears little respite from the polar vortexes we are experiencing. Lets all try to take a deep breath and have a good weekend!clapping.gif

Senor

Sorry Senor, I did not see your post before I posted my response. Armstrong as you know is not just political though and he is predicting a commodity boom going into 2032 with food shortages too unfortunately.  1-ECM-2032-Notes.jpg

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#684 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 06:55 PM

long tail closes on weekly like today typically bode well for a few days AT LEAST

was just looking at a monthly TSLA chart from June/July time frame (trading at $45-50) from of 2019, looks like 1-2-3-4 and now a massive 5 that has now seen a bit more than a doubling from early Nov. I guess it just how crazy this parabola gets? They always end the same way

Senor

last one out is a rotten egg

#685 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 06:57 PM

NO MORE POLITICS PLEASE FOLKS

#686 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 12:26 AM

so russ let me ask you were you ok with the 23 people murdered in el paso by that white supremacist.

who was inspired by trump who is a white supremacist pos 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#687 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 01:08 AM

so russ let me ask you were you ok with the 23 people murdered in el paso by that white supremacist.

who was inspired by trump who is a white supremacist pos 

I am do not approve of any violence and strive to get along with everyone regardless of their color. Trump received awards before for helping inner city kids of color, I don't believe he is a racist and if he was then why did he have Dr. Ben Carson in his cabinet?  Trump's tax and regulation policies led to the strongest economy since the 1960's until the Corona Virus showed up which was not his fault, he got the USA going again and helped create many jobs for all races. I don't think Joe Biden's policies are going to work and neither does Martin Armstrong. This is an investment site and Trump has been good for investments which is a good thing.

"Trump, Parks and Ali were among 80 individuals to receive the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986, the first year it was handed out, the site said.

NECO’s site says the awards “recognize individuals who have made it their mission to share with those less fortunate their wealth of knowledge, indomitable courage, boundless compassion, unique talents and selfless generosity; all while maintaining the traditions of their ethnic heritage as they uphold the ideals and spirit of America.”  Trump-PArks-big.jpg

#688 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 09:24 AM

Guys, please put the politics on another thread. There is no place for them on  this one.

#689 jvdandco

jvdandco

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 09:55 AM

Please stop the political comments.

Thank you

Jvandco

#690 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 11:36 AM

lets be clear i have never said anything political . but russ keeps bringing this crap up . dont talk to me fellows 

talk to russ to stop posting about that traitor donald trump . now i wont bring it up again but watch russ will come 

right back to it i am out of here anyway i will just lurk but lets me very clear i have not been doingpolitics but russ 

sure has. there is no equivalency between us

feeling mellow with the yellow metal