• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 11:25 AM

Normpie says he is: "an old, conservative investor."

His approach seems to work well with T Theory principles as he applies them.

From Last week, December 15th:

T Theory Update

FWIW, I will be closing longs today. I am an old, conservative investor. Even though the T may last until January 6, I am willing to miss out on further upside as my comfort level has been breached over the last few days. I expect the VO to hit the zero line from below and fall. This will create a better buying opportunity in the future. Whether that is before January 6, I don’t know.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 21 December 2020 - 11:29 AM.

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 01:20 PM

Normpie says he is: "an old, conservative investor."

His approach seems to work well with T Theory principles as he applies them.

From Last week, December 15th:

T Theory Update

FWIW, I will be closing longs today. I am an old, conservative investor. Even though the T may last until January 6, I am willing to miss out on further upside as my comfort level has been breached over the last few days. I expect the VO to hit the zero line from below and fall. This will create a better buying opportunity in the future. Whether that is before January 6, I don’t know.

a perfect time to buy stocks is when ur  sternum  hurts

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 02:42 PM

a perfect time to buy stocks is when ur  sternum  hurts

According to wiki the most common cause of sternum pain is a condition called costochondritis.

This occurs when your loaded COSTCO cart hits the check-stand just before Christmas.

Also in your case,,,

shoes.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 21 December 2020 - 02:49 PM.

#4 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:49 AM

Dec 22,2020

The Easy Part is Over

Today the Companion Chart dipped below 3688, which was important support for the bull case. This trend line has consistently held as support during the latest moves up. We breached it by about 50 points today. The simple chart PMO still has a ways lower to go to reach the zero line, which would be where I’d like to see it before another strong move up. Bullish Percentage hit the mid Keltner, and we need to see if we break it.

My take is that we now know where a strong support zone exists, and while the market may take a few days to stabilize, it should be somewhere between today’s close and today’s low.

#5 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 24 December 2020 - 01:47 PM

https://twitter.com/...1260395523?s=20