Photo

Kristallnacht: Free speech banned overnight.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:01 PM

Senate.jpg

Parler now finds itself virtually homeless on the internet as Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL) and Google (GOOGL) have all booted it from their platforms in a span of a little more than 24 hours.

(Even the App was taken out of the Play Store sent to the "Work Camp")

Planting False Flags always precedes the unthinkable closing of freedoms.

See: Kristallnacht or the Night of Broken Glass

This weekend, numerous media outlets have banned not just individuals but also entire platforms of Free Speech.

Thus, here at TT we must be very careful to not express any "contrary" views about anything, or we will be shut down too, as we should be.

(That last part was for the state censors)

(Has anyone seen the Chinese Covid whistle blowers lately?)

"Kristallnacht or the Night of Broken Glass, also called the November Pogrom, was a pogrom against you-know-who (I am afraid to say), carried out by SA paramilitary forces and civilians throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938. The German authorities looked on without intervening.)

Meanwhile, East Berlin is sending its old Wall to the USSA. Good luck Comrades.

PS: I LOVE the media Overlords and I solemnly promise to never again refer to them as the False Prophet of Revelation.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 10 January 2021 - 06:27 PM.

#2 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:43 PM

Senate.jpg

Parler now finds itself virtually homeless on the internet as Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL) and Google (GOOGL) have all booted it from their platforms in a span of a little more than 24 hours.

(Even the App was taken out of the Play Store sent to the "Work Camp")

Planting False Flags always precedes the unthinkable closing of freedoms.

See: Kristallnacht or the Night of Broken Glass

This weekend, numerous media outlets have banned not just individuals but also entire platforms of Free Speech.

Thus, here at TT we must be very careful to not express any "contrary" views about anything, or we will be shut down too, as we should be.

(Has anyone seen the Chinese Covid whistle blowers lately?)

"Kristallnacht or the Night of Broken Glass, also called the November Pogrom, was a pogrom against you-know-who (I am afraid to say), carried out by SA paramilitary forces and civilians throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938. The German authorities looked on without intervening.)

Meanwhile, East Berlin is sending its old Wall to the USSA. Good luck Comrades.

PS: I LOVE the media Overlords and promise to never again refer to them as the False Prophet of Revelation.

It's a shame if the victims of Kristallnacht don't speak up. The left might be coming for them too, and yet again they don't see it.. But unlike Nazi Germany, they don't control the Army and Law enforcement yet.

They do have the support of the big tech and industrialists, but unlike the Jewish population of Germany, most Americans are armed and dispersed.

I agree with you that the parallels between the left in US in 2020s and Nazis in 1930s Germany are very similar.

Edited by linrom1, 10 January 2021 - 04:44 PM.

#3 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:26 PM

--------------------

Rogerdodger:

--------------------

This has nothing to do with free speech. 

It is about yelling FIRE in a crowded theater when there isn't one.

Actions (or false narratives) have consequences.

Sadly, there are a lot of people that believe and appear to still believe these false narratives.

Just like trading, if I told you the market was going to zero tomorrow would you believe me.

The ONLY person making them is President Trump, with everyone in the know disagreeing.

Why anyone would believe information that came out of thin air is beyond me.

If you know Donald Trumps history, and how he has promoted things (including Trump Tower) you would different view.

Support for his statements -- I'd like to see it.

----------------

linrom1

-----------

I agree with you that the parallels between the left in US in 2020s and Nazis in 1930s Germany are very similar.

I would suggest you go back to school and retake your history classes.

As I've stated before "left", "right", "far left", "far right", "conservative", "liberal" are all meaningless labels put out to try and group people and raise emotions.

==============

An independent speaking, that thinks we should do away with the party system.

Edited by dwnowhere1, 10 January 2021 - 06:35 PM.

#4 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:41 PM

It is about yelling FIRE in a crowded theater when there isn't one.

Sometimes there is a fire and the overlord owners don't want the facts known.

The TITANIC officers said that everything was under control.

I know of a large grocery store where EVERY employee was infected with COVID except one who was on leave (and informed me).

The official "story" was that "out of an abundance of caution", they were going to close the store FOR TWO WEEKS and disinfect it.

Nowhere did they let the real story be known.

No telling how many employees and customers were contaminated or worse thanks to the weeks long cover-up.

NEWS REPORT:

"Neighborhood Market is closed for cleaning temporarily.

A store representative said a third-party cleaning company is working to deep clean and sanitize the building for employees to restock Saturday."

Nothing to see here. Move along.

We know that MSM news is in no way politically biased. It is Sacred. Pure. Holy.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 10 January 2021 - 06:50 PM.

#5 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:57 PM

As my father used to say:

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

Everyone has the right to make their own mistakes, all one can hope is they're not fatal.

If you get a chance listen to Firing Line with Margaret Hoover that aired 1/8/2021.

https://www.pbs.org/...llagher-6u0rka/

Edited by dwnowhere1, 10 January 2021 - 07:05 PM.

#6 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 07:07 PM

I am sorry dwnowhere1 but...

Your Tweet is from an account that no longer exists

LOL!

#7 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 07:20 PM

I am sorry but thousands of people that notice the similarity are not ones taught by wokes in schools.

I am not a Republican, I am a former Democrat who voted for Obama twice, and your party is getting exactly like the Nazis. You're at the point where you going to be burning books, then you bastages will start to burn people. Go to hell!!!!!

#8 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 07:22 PM

I am sorry dwnowhere1 but...

Your Tweet is from an account that no longer exists

As it should be if I was putting out false statements that raised peoples emotions and caused a mob to attack the US Capitol.

Take a moment and view "The Dictators Playbook".

and your party

Not my party.  I'm an independent.   FWIW had a Republican Congressman as a roommate in the early 1970's for 2 years, so got quite a bit of insight of what goes on.  A lot of theater.  Sadly, people see the theater, not what's going on behind the scenes.    Just remember the Wizard in the "Wizard of OZ".

Edited by dwnowhere1, 10 January 2021 - 07:30 PM.

#9 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 08:10 PM

When anyone is arbitrarily silenced, there is no freedom of speech.

"The King has no clothes" is offensive to some, truth to others.

George Washington and Abraham Lincoln would have been silenced by some "standards" of truth.

But who determines who is to be silenced? Always the anti-free speech Fascists.

They arrested and locked up Galileo. Who's next?

Me. zipped.gif

Edited by Rogerdodger, 10 January 2021 - 08:18 PM.

#10 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 08:47 PM

Only a fool fights in a burning house. The creature here is the CFR BTW.

https://www.youtube....h?v=_v698nFlAVw