Kristalnacht (for Rogerdodger)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#21 kssmibotm

kssmibotm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 653 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 07:36 AM

As far as Trump is concerned, I challenge anyone to bring up any video of him promoting a riot at the Capitol. To save you time, you won't find any, otherwise, it would had been plastered all over the weekend news ad nauseam. Just another hear say label by Bolsheviks who don't care one iota about you or your families...only their power to control you, and to that end, to make sure that Donald Trump never darkens their doorstep again in the future.

Fib

Wow, Fib. I thought you were one of the more intelligent contributors on TT. You just proved me wrong. The video has been "plastered" all over the MSM news outlets and social media. Sadly, you must live in an alternate universe where 2+2=5.

Then it should be very easy for you to provide the link to where the President told his supporters to "riot in the Capitol". All I've found is to peacefully protest both before and after the event. 24 hours should be enough time to come up with something...you're being played here if you believe anything from the Politburo that is the main stream, and not so main stream, media.

Fib

What good will come from providing a link to a video you will only deny anyway? Enjoy your life in your alt universe. Say hello to Rod Serling for me.

People think the Holy Grail is something looked for but never found. In fact, it is something often found but rarely recognized.

#22 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,020 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 08:02 AM

Guys. C'mon. I know this is upsetting and dangerous, but we can't go here.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter