Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#1711 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 12:05 PM

Anyone have any thoughts on the divergence between bonds and gold here? I'm thinking it's telling us gold is a major buy here.

#1712 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 12:14 PM

I was in agreement, I said the door was open to 1080.  darn, if only I traded as well as I predict dunce.gif

OMG plat down 8% now, 1050 now sick.gif

Why didn't I short ?   swoon.gif

Edited by CHAx, 17 June 2021 - 12:19 PM.

#1713 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 12:14 PM

Summer Solstice next monday could be the turn point.  

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1714 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 01:08 PM

This has to be at some buy level. Beans are down >10%.

#1715 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 01:12 PM

If you have A as 5 waves subdivision off a wave 3, you should get 5 waves in C as a zigzag.....

#1716 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:35 PM

This has to be at some buy level. Beans are down >10%.

DBA is a beautiful 5 up and we finally got the C wave we were expecting, now key is how low it goes

Senor

#1717 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:40 PM

Anyone have any thoughts on the divergence between bonds and gold here? I'm thinking it's telling us gold is a major buy here.

Manipulation? hate to say it (I usually don't) but someone IMO wanted this stuff down. I mean yields collapse after all the inflation we've had and strong economy? Dollars soars on lower rates? and Feds jawboning yesterday IMO was garbage talk. I agree with you and to me this looks like a capitulation/panic/washout day. Be interested to see what some of the sentiment stuff looked like today, now 50% long with today's buys

Senor

#1718 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:41 PM

Silj held up surprisingly well today. whacked in the AM? I think we have one more high left here before some weeks of down...

got that one right. tiptooing in

yep, nice call and buying

#1719 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:04 PM

Well, sentiment collapsed today.  Numbers just updated a few minutes ago:

https://www.tradersp...Trend/sentiment

zero percent silver bulls and 4 percent gold bulls, should provide some bounce soon I would think.

#1720 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:09 PM

Manipulation? hate to say it (I usually don't) but someone IMO wanted this stuff down. I mean yields collapse after all the inflation we've had and strong economy? Dollars soars on lower rates? and Feds jawboning yesterday IMO was garbage talk. I agree with you and to me this looks like a capitulation/panic/washout day. Be interested to see what some of the sentiment stuff looked like today, now 50% long with today's buys

Senor

also probably some significant Basel III stuff goin on as well

Senor