Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#1701 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 07:58 PM

I think the ABCDE is finished. We got the classic leg E extension and climactic volume with oversold RSI.

#1702 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 08:10 PM

many MA's (50 and 200) tagged on the post Fed dive, had orders in GDXJ/NEM and others there and they got filled, now about 40% long

Senor

GDX/GLD and others real gap fills at impt support, may test session lows or go a bit lower but IMO a bottom is close, as always DYODD

Senor

Hi Senor, Gold pulled back almost to the 50% level since the March rally, with the 12 day cci oversold (blue line) and my oscillator has some trends for a low in here, could be a typical abc correction on a spando ( one of da_cheif's favourite patterns). So this could be it before the rally into August. Armstrong was also looking for a June low a few month's ago. I notice you never trade with leveraged stuff, not comfortable with the increased risk?

And Russ I view this pullback in Gold as a wave 2 correction of the rally from March which IMO was wave 1 of an unfolding larger 5-wave move that will take Gold to new highs above 2100 - maybe well above there, that is the Bull count as I see it and I do think is has good odds of playin out

Senor

That would be a very nice rally,  should take Nugget above $120 for at least a double from here. I like leverage and with etf's you don't need to worry about drawdowns which can really get the blood pressure up, ;) they did drop nugt from a 3x to a 2x fund.     As I posted before GDX has good trends for a high around Aug 19, so I would be getting cautious by then but always good to stay flexible. From other indications it looked like there could be a strong correction in the main stock indices into Oct. so gold stocks could go down with that, we'll see. R. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1703 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 08:31 PM

Silj held up surprisingly well today. whacked in the AM? I think we have one more high left here before some weeks of down...

#1704 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 07:55 AM

been buying pre-market with lots of miner stuff down over 3%, have additional orders scaled in lower, looking to take overall long positions to 50% long today, as always DYODD

Senor

#1705 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 08:25 AM

been buying pre-market with lots of miner stuff down over 3%, have additional orders scaled in lower, looking to take overall long positions to 50% long today, as always DYODD

Senor

I am now 50% in silver. Looking at DBA and NEM.

#1706 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 08:53 AM

I posted many weeks ago about Plat needing to take out 1106 prev low in a "probable" C wave - no problemo as that was easily accomplished today, many things "appear" to be lning up here for a potential ey bottom - unless of course I am full of PURE BS?clapping.gif

Senor

#1707 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 09:01 AM

I posted many weeks ago about Plat needing to take out 1106 prev low in a "probable" C wave - no problemo as that was easily accomplished today, many things "appear" to be lning up here for a potential ey bottom - unless of course I am full of PURE BS?clapping.gif

Senor

I was in agreement, I said the door was open to 1080.  darn, if only I traded as well as I predict dunce.gif

#1708 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 09:05 AM

adding some NEM into this possible gap fill just above 65, wild day, as always DYODD

Senor

#1709 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 11:52 AM

right now with this kind of action, it looks like the whole rally was a B wave 

and we are now going back down to the march lows. that is my best guess

at that point it would be a good buy 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1710 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 11:56 AM

Silj held up surprisingly well today. whacked in the AM? I think we have one more high left here before some weeks of down...

got that one right. tiptooing in