Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#1691 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 02:35 PM

many MA's (50 and 200) tagged on the post Fed dive, had orders in GDXJ/NEM and others there and they got filled, now about 40% long

Senor

GDX/GLD and others real gap fills at impt support, may test session lows or go a bit lower but IMO a bottom is close, as always DYODD

Senor

#1692 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 04:01 PM

Got filled on some /GC at 1808.  Some SPOOKY price action here.  Really hope that is the end of it.  Much more of this and its hard to see it as bullish.

Was planning on getting more long at higher prices but, the way we puked after cash close blink.png sick.gif

Edited by CHAx, 16 June 2021 - 04:03 PM.

#1693 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 05:18 PM

Got filled on some /GC at 1808.  Some SPOOKY price action here.  Really hope that is the end of it.  Much more of this and its hard to see it as bullish.

Was planning on getting more long at higher prices but, the way we puked after cash close blink.png sick.gif

yeah big takedown during one of the "thinnest" times gold/silver trades, is it a washout/spike low or something more bearish. Just added a few more positions in after mkt hrs, will keep powder dry for tomorrow. My guts say manipulated take down low but who the heck knows

Senor

#1694 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 06:07 PM

silver now 60 cents above the sneak attack low at 26.59, is the Pearl Harbor attack over or could it be a very wild night?

Senor

#1695 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 06:14 PM

wonder if Tudor Jones is buyin after his comment on doin so if the Fed stands pat which is pretty much what they did. put your pesos where your mouth is amigo Jones!yes.gif

Senor

#1696 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 07:04 PM

many MA's (50 and 200) tagged on the post Fed dive, had orders in GDXJ/NEM and others there and they got filled, now about 40% long

Senor

GDX/GLD and others real gap fills at impt support, may test session lows or go a bit lower but IMO a bottom is close, as always DYODD

Senor

Hi Senor, Gold pulled back almost to the 50% level since the March rally, with the 12 day cci oversold (blue line) and my oscillator has some trends for a low in here, could be a typical abc correction on a spando ( one of da_cheif's favourite patterns). So this could be it before the rally into August. Armstrong was also looking for a June low a few month's ago. I notice you never trade with leveraged stuff, not comfortable with the increased risk?

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1697 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 07:19 PM

Senor

Senor

Hi Senor, Gold pulled back almost to the 50% level since the March rally, with the 12 day cci oversold (blue line) and my oscillator has some trends for a low in here, could be a typical abc correction on a spando ( one of da_cheif's favourite patterns). So this could be it before the rally into August. Armstrong was also looking for a June low a few month's ago. I notice you never trade with leveraged stuff, not comfortable with the increased risk?

Si, I have a lot more than I used to, and when I leverage I can't sleep well at night and I am gettin old. Miners are volatile enough for me without leverage or 100% long positions, I'm a little over 40% long now after some after hrs buyin, probably will add some if lower tomorrow, we see

Senor

#1698 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 07:37 PM

wonder if Tudor Jones is buyin after his comment on doin so if the Fed stands pat which is pretty much what they did. put your pesos where your mouth is amigo Jones!yes.gif

Senor

He is definitely not getting invited back to CNBC. But it's all probably part of the scam, and he's on it.

#1699 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 07:39 PM

silver now 60 cents above the sneak attack low at 26.59, is the Pearl Harbor attack over or could it be a very wild night?

Senor

All quiet in Asia.sweatingbullets.gif For a change.

#1700 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 07:41 PM

Senor

Senor

And Russ I view this pullback in Gold as a wave 2 correction of the rally from March which IMO was wave 1 of an unfolding larger 5-wave move that will take Gold to new highs above 2100 - maybe well above there, that is the Bull count as I see it and I do think is has good odds of playin out

Senor