Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#551 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 02:28 PM

Is anyone still seeing the /GC wave off of the 3/31 low as corrective still?

It's still the most logical count on XAU.

ON /GC?

Wave one low [1801] on 1/19,  Wave two 2/10, Wave 3 [1674] 3/8.... so wave 4 invalidation at 1801?

Yes, except I don't think you can have divergence between GC and XAU for long and there is no impulse 5 wave down on XAU yet as far I can see?

Edited by linrom1, 21 April 2021 - 02:29 PM.

#552 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 02:34 PM

chax this is impulsive no doubt about that going much higher 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#553 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 02:35 PM

i lived through the 70s lived through the inflation 1st hand. i dont see any difference from todays environment and the stagflation 70s . lumber prices soaring, food prices rising. wages rising(the govt is paying folks not to work, so to entice them to work wages are rising w/incentives). gas prices rising. what isnt rising??? house prices through the roof! at some point inflation will be prevalent. gold is so out of favor. there is no interest . doge coin is the game in town up 400%$ . one day soon the masses will wake up , they will be heading this way. yes, this dance has been seen before. a few gold nuts around here will be awakened by the thundering herd!

the mining biz is out of favor there has been little to no investment over the past several years. where is the supply going to come from. the surge in silver, became difficult to find silver w/o a high premium. same for gold . perth mint no material. agree w/gannman we are in wave 3 here.

i am patient

dharma

1793 breaks into the next higher price cycle.  shhh . back to sleep.  

by the way some juniors are having very notable strikes.  significant finds. 

Edited by dharma, 21 April 2021 - 02:38 PM.

#554 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 02:55 PM

Oil continues to correct. The recovery might be just a mirage made up of Democrat and FED talking points. China is going into toilet and so will EU, followed by Japan.

Edited by linrom1, 21 April 2021 - 02:56 PM.

#555 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 03:42 PM

Oil continues to correct. The recovery might be just a mirage made up of Democrat and FED talking points. China is going into toilet and so will EU, followed by Japan.

are your charts upside down?

#556 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 04:56 PM

Paying respect to WD Gann... https://www.tradingv...ncredible-work/

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#557 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 06:39 PM

If you knew how to read charts or understood macroeconomics perhaps you wouldn't ask this question?

#558 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 08:13 PM

i lived through the 70s lived through the inflation 1st hand. i dont see any difference from todays environment and the stagflation 70s . lumber prices soaring, food prices rising. wages rising(the govt is paying folks not to work, so to entice them to work wages are rising w/incentives). gas prices rising. what isnt rising??? house prices through the roof! at some point inflation will be prevalent. gold is so out of favor. there is no interest . doge coin is the game in town up 400%$ . one day soon the masses will wake up , they will be heading this way. yes, this dance has been seen before. a few gold nuts around here will be awakened by the thundering herd!
the mining biz is out of favor there has been little to no investment over the past several years. where is the supply going to come from. the surge in silver, became difficult to find silver w/o a high premium. same for gold . perth mint no material. agree w/gannman we are in wave 3 here.
i am patient
dharma
1793 breaks into the next higher price cycle.  shhh . back to sleep.  
by the way some juniors are having very notable strikes.  significant finds. 

Bingo !!! Only thing missing I see are the long lines at gas station...

I can see oil heading back into $70s this year .

Edited by JGUITARSLIM, 21 April 2021 - 08:14 PM.

#559 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 08:59 PM

If you knew how to read charts or understood macroeconomics perhaps you wouldn't ask this question?

https://finviz.com/f....ashx?t=CL&p=w1

continues to correct in what time frame?

#560 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 11:42 PM

Bearish count,  (not saying I agree with this but thought it worth sharing)  https://www.tradingv...structure-down/

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/