Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#561 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 09:34 AM

Oil continues to correct. The recovery might be just a mirage made up of Democrat and FED talking points. China is going into toilet and so will EU, followed by Japan.

Hourly Crude has been re-broken downside and back tested at $62....if 61 fails to hold now, hourly goes into free fall mode....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#562 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 10:07 AM

dba and palladium new highs yesterday. 

today is a consolidation day

full moon coming up the 26th

dharma

#563 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 10:21 AM

Crude holding 61 thus far...back above 62 again would likely put bulls in the clear....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#564 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 11:27 AM

Looking like 26 and 26.70 the big pivots for Silver now.

Back  below 26, and will start to look like 2 hour time frame throwover.

But if backtest of 26 holds, the last hurdle may be overcome....

Above 26.70 on Silver combined with move over 16.30 on SILJ would be what I would need to see very soon to get excited about the prospects for further upside.

#565 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 11:29 AM

Bearish count,  (not saying I agree with this but thought it worth sharing)  https://www.tradingv...structure-down/

Yeah Russ, this is the five wave down count I was referring to with wave 4 invalidation at ~1801 in GC futures.  

So IF minor wave 4 invalidates next logical extension is ~1857.  (1.618)

#566 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 11:32 AM

RUT with very strong recovery...starting to look like Shake and Bake there....

SOX trying get in gear here, a move over 3185 that sticks could get the assault on 3300 under way.

If SOX clears 3300, then bull engine should be firing on all cylinders again.

IF...we make it though next week's earnings deluge of the big guns without another NFLX type disaster, then SPX is going to start to look more and more like Nasdaq circa Nov 1999.

As we all know, the move from there into March 2000 was one for the history books....

Edited by K Wave, 22 April 2021 - 11:33 AM.

#567 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 11:53 AM

Bearish count,  (not saying I agree with this but thought it worth sharing)  https://www.tradingv...structure-down/

Yeah Russ, this is the five wave down count I was referring to with wave 4 invalidation at ~1801 in GC futures.  

So IF minor wave 4 invalidates next logical extension is ~1857.  (1.618)

that fits Paseventos target of 1500. now my favorite.

#568 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 12:15 PM

Something just hit the tape....if trannies do not hold 15K on this trip down, could be a problem....

https://www.zerohedg...reality-strikes

#569 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 12:55 PM

this starting to look a bit worse than a news dip and go......

#570 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 01:36 PM

biden to raise capital gains tax to43.4%

dharma