Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#571 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 02:08 PM

biden to raise capital gains tax to43.4%
dharma

Geez
... aimed at helping U.S. workers learn new skills, expand subsidies for child care and make community college tuition free for all.

#572 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 02:57 PM

looks like the news was enough to keep the bulls in check today, but not inflict any real serious damage...

tomorrow may be decision day....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#573 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 05:45 PM

Methinks big short term decision just about to be made tonight on Silver.....

Which way? Out the top, or yet another throwover???

si5.png

2 Hour potential throwover....

si2.png

Edited by K Wave, 22 April 2021 - 05:48 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#574 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 06:40 PM

Bearish count,  (not saying I agree with this but thought it worth sharing)  https://www.tradingv...structure-down/

Yeah Russ, this is the five wave down count I was referring to with wave 4 invalidation at ~1801 in GC futures.  

So IF minor wave 4 invalidates next logical extension is ~1857.  (1.618)

that fits Paseventos target of 1500. now my favorite.

I am not doin much, the bear counts are valid however bulls for now get the edge IMO, but that can change quickly, gen mkt looks very vulnerable, we see

Senor

#575 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 07:00 PM

with this new $50 Billion or so CRYPTO offering today and new Bitcoin highs (5th wave?) will be interesting to see of some type of high gets made, we see

Senor

Little over a week later and Bitcoin down testing area of key support at 50500 intraday today, if that support cracks then 45000 area could be reached rapidly, looks done and COIN after its offering made new lows today. if overall mkt cracks hard and I mean "hard", gotta wonder if gold/miners get dragged down again? I am pretty much out and watching

Senor

#576 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 07:34 PM

sell in May and go away?

#577 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 07:39 PM

with this new $50 Billion or so CRYPTO offering today and new Bitcoin highs (5th wave?) will be interesting to see of some type of high gets made, we see

Senor

Little over a week later and Bitcoin down testing area of key support at 50500 intraday today, if that support cracks then 45000 area could be reached rapidly, looks done and COIN after its offering made new lows today. if overall mkt cracks hard and I mean "hard", gotta wonder if gold/miners get dragged down again? I am pretty much out and watching

Senor

if parabolic is done then 30000 eventually looks very likely, often parabolic blowoffs lead to eventual 80% or more declines, that would take Bitcoin ballpark to 13000 area - this is NOT a forecast! If it does decline as I think it could I will look to be a buyer somewhere down there.

Senor

#578 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 07:40 PM

sell in May and go away?

unless corrections have been outlawed yeah maybe but who knows?lighten.gif

Senor

#579 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 10:02 PM

Late to party XRP cut in half...

Created as a joke DogeCoin down by 2/3rds....

#580 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 11:46 PM

Bearish count,  (not saying I agree with this but thought it worth sharing)  https://www.tradingv...structure-down/

Yeah Russ, this is the five wave down count I was referring to with wave 4 invalidation at ~1801 in GC futures.  

So IF minor wave 4 invalidates next logical extension is ~1857.  (1.618)

that fits Paseventos target of 1500. now my favorite.

Wow, that is way down there, a test of the 2020 crash low, I don't understand what would drive it that low and it would seem like it would be hard for the bull market in gold to resume if it did that. I did have a trend for a low in June which I discounted because of the double bottom and rally as well as what Eric Hadik wrote about the final gold rally into June which I found hard to believe given Marty Armstrong's prediction for 3-5000 gold by 2024.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/