NYMO Has Formed a Divergent Bottom

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,028 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 10:24 AM

Super-strong internals today.  My intra-day data showing that NYMO is moving up to cross the mid line and should be in the positive land at the close today, it's the first time since the recent correction taking place about two weeks ago.  Historically this is a strong indication that the recent correction is over, and we should see new highs ahead......................

Edited by redfoliage2, 10 March 2021 - 10:32 AM.

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 11:02 AM

What time frame are you playing with here...are you able to throw up a chart so we can see how you're generating this MCO signal??

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 12:05 PM

Effect from $1,900,000,000,000 ADDITIONAL spending spree by the gubbermint should carry the markets to higher levels.

Never ignore money levels being injected into the economy. Charts are based on history of past performance. 

Driving by looking in rear view mirror will not clearly show where you are headed.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,578 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 12:34 PM

Except if you actually look into it its not $1.9 and the only thing that will really apply to the economy is the $1400 which 67% of the people said they are just going to buy stocks such as Gamestop with lol!! 

#5 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,028 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 12:36 PM

What time frame are you playing with here...are you able to throw up a chart so we can see how you're generating this MCO signal??

Fib

Time frame is 60 min.  Sorry I cannot post the chart from this proprietary server........................

#6 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,028 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 12:39 PM

Except if you actually look into it its not $1.9 and the only thing that will really apply to the economy is the $1400 which 67% of the people said they are just going to buy stocks such as Gamestop with lol!! 

There was an estimate of approximately $129 blns that could go into the stock market.  We are likely to see new highs in the next two weeks if the recent correction has been over as the internals data predicting................................

Edited by redfoliage2, 10 March 2021 - 12:46 PM.

#7 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,028 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 12:51 PM

There was an estimate of approximately $129 blns that could go into the stock market.  We are likely to see new highs in the next two weeks if the recent correction has been over as the internals data predicting................................

More will be going to the bonds as with the state sources.  In fact 10 Yr yield is dropping fast today.......................................

Edited by redfoliage2, 10 March 2021 - 12:53 PM.

#8 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,578 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 01:36 PM

Think it will be an uphill battle with my expiration cycle numbers but you never know, in some ways I hope so but preparing both ways! 

#9 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,028 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 01:57 PM

10-yr T-bond auction went well today with a yield well below its highs.  This is bullish for Tech stocks ..................

Edited by redfoliage2, 10 March 2021 - 01:58 PM.

#10 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 03:18 PM

Fib

Time frame is 60 min.  Sorry I cannot post the chart from this proprietary server........................

Must be the same "proprietary server" that was the creation of your old buy and sell "propriety indicator" that you promised to "reveal at a later date" some 10 years ago. yes.gif

That aside, you will likely find that using any replica of the MCO on an intraday basis is really an exercise in futility as to its predictive value due to the fluidity of money moving in and out of the market on a minute to minute basis. The TICK and TICKQ did a better job when they were available in the past, so you may want to play with that if it's available to you.

Thanks for sharing the time frame...though it seemed like it was a bit quicker (15 or 30 minute time frame) based on your recent posts on this subject.

Anyway, hopefully it will work better for you than it did with me...I used to track the intraday by hand for some 10 years with spotty success!  ohmy.png Thinking about it, it might had been because I didn't pay closer attention to the components that make up the MCO that would had made a difference for scalping purposes (shrug).

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions