• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 03:28 PM

Except if you actually look into it its not $1.9 and the only thing that will really apply to the economy is the $1400 which 67% of the people said they are just going to buy stocks such as Gamestop with lol!! 

The $1400 x 300 million or so will be FAST & IMMEDIATE spending or stock buying.

The bailouts of blue states and all other handouts to corporations & PPP etc has to end up eventually somewhere.

Because the money in circulation never vanishes into thin air. It has to find eventual resting place, Such as housing,

stocks, bank savings etc. 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#12 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 04:43 PM

What time frame are you playing with here...are you able to throw up a chart so we can see how you're generating this MCO signal??

Fib

Time frame is 60 min.  Sorry I cannot post the chart from this proprietary server........................

Must be the same "proprietary server" that was the creation of your old buy and sell "propriety indicator" that you promised to "reveal at a later date" some 10 years ago. yes.gif

That aside, you will likely find that using any replica of the MCO on an intraday basis is really an exercise in futility as to its predictive value due to the fluidity of money moving in and out of the market on a minute to minute basis. The TICK and TICKQ did a better job when they were available in the past, so you may want to play with that if it's available to you.

Thanks for sharing the time frame...though it seemed like it was a bit quicker (15 or 30 minute time frame) based on your recent posts on this subject.

Anyway, hopefully it will work better for you than it did with me...I used to track the intraday by hand for some 10 years with spotty success!  ohmy.png Thinking about it, it might had been because I didn't pay closer attention to the components that make up the MCO that would had made a difference for scalping purposes (shrug).

Fib

Not on the same servers, my old Windows 2008 server had retired.  Nor the same analysis.  

The NYMO should be in positive land at 4 PM today, though at Stockcharts it's EOD data and still not out yet. 

It's a ST indicator though .......................................

Edited by redfoliage2, 10 March 2021 - 04:48 PM.

#13 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 10:28 AM

Currently the market is in over-bought conditions ..................................

#14 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 12:06 PM

Except if you actually look into it its not $1.9 and the only thing that will really apply to the economy is the $1400 which 67% of the people said they are just going to buy stocks such as Gamestop with lol!! 

The $1400 x 300 million or so will be FAST & IMMEDIATE spending or stock buying.

The bailouts of blue states and all other handouts to corporations & PPP etc has to end up eventually somewhere.

Because the money in circulation never vanishes into thin air. It has to find eventual resting place, Such as housing,

stocks, bank savings etc. 

Pretty true although it's going to be more like 140 million checks. First round had 160 million and second had 147 million and this one is supposed to cut off another 7 million or so with the lower income caps. 

#15 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 01:03 PM

Reduced ES long positions in case a pullback from here......................

Edited by redfoliage2, 11 March 2021 - 01:08 PM.

#16 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 03:03 PM

Both ES and NQ showing NDs on intra-day charts, a sign for a pullback either overnight or tomorrow .......................

Edited by redfoliage2, 11 March 2021 - 03:11 PM.

#17 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 12 March 2021 - 06:12 AM

Both ES and NQ showing NDs on intra-day charts, a sign for a pullback either overnight or tomorrow .......................

Expect it to be shallow/brief .......................

Edited by redfoliage2, 12 March 2021 - 06:18 AM.

#18 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 12 March 2021 - 12:49 PM

The pullback was met with relentless buying from dip buyers,  more upside to go next week.   NQ held support firmly, is likely to go above 13K soon ........................

Edited by redfoliage2, 12 March 2021 - 12:52 PM.

#19 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 12 March 2021 - 01:05 PM

BTW, next week is the March OpEx week that is usually bullish in a bull market...............................

#20 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 12 March 2021 - 01:53 PM

I see today's consolidation a setup for a big up Monday again ........................

Edited by redfoliage2, 12 March 2021 - 01:54 PM.