• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1031 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 04:12 PM

Thanks Kwave for the running commentary...trading is tricky. lol

Not always this tricky...but when you have multiple time frames not yet aligned with each other, it can certainly be a jumbled mess for a while....

At this point, now bears ball until proven otherwise...

Possible the bulls have one last surprise left, but now leaning heavily towards not....

If I am right, bears should start tearing Gold to shreds over the next few weeks...

Confirmation by a breakdown from Copper over next couple of days would make me even more convinced bears now have control.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1032 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 04:17 PM

GLD 4 hour now looks real similar to GDX massive failure on its 4 hour chart just a bit ago.at 34

Seriously, I will be indeed surprised if this does not completely breakdown from here over the coming weeks...

If it manages to climb back over 170 quickly, I will be as long as anyone on this board. but just do not see it happening....

gld.png

Edited by K Wave, 16 September 2021 - 04:18 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1033 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 04:27 PM

My fearless forecast on GLD is now that we tag the 900 day MA before prices gets back above the 200 day MA....

The breach in June was the first big warning sign...that should have held for bulls, and it did not...

The last couple of months have been the choppy transition zone while intermediate time frames worked their way into alignment...which as of today, they now have....

I thought for a minute the bulls might just pull off a glorious stick save, but the island in the sky at the beginning of this month put the patient in the ICU, with Death called today...

gld.png

Edited by K Wave, 16 September 2021 - 04:33 PM.

#1034 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 08:01 PM

nice call Kwave!

#1035 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 04:29 AM

My fearless forecast on GLD is now that we tag the 900 day MA before prices gets back above the 200 day MA....

The breach in June was the first big warning sign...that should have held for bulls, and it did not...

The last couple of months have been the choppy transition zone while intermediate time frames worked their way into alignment...which as of today, they now have....

I thought for a minute the bulls might just pull off a glorious stick save, but the island in the sky at the beginning of this month put the patient in the ICU, with Death called today...

gld.png

FWIW consistent with my FF (I'm more cycles/price-volume guy not EW) - anticipating test Au 1560 area late oct. (aug lows to be taken out here) .  

If occurs - will be sign buying opp

#1036 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 09:25 AM

Silver testing the big overnight spike low.....

Gold to follow soon??

#1037 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 09:37 AM

gld.png

FWIW consistent with my FF (I'm more cycles/price-volume guy not EW) - anticipating test Au 1560 area late oct. (aug lows to be taken out here) .  

If occurs - will be sign buying opp

So end-of-year rally in PM and China to make their numbers?

#1038 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 09:39 AM

How do you make money shorting by yourself? Who is buying here, they're all waiting to buy lower---that's all of China.

#1039 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 10:31 AM

kwave , agree we have broken down. do we go to the next major support.  i dont know  . we do have a divergent bottom, which might just produce a bounce.??? 

i am buying things that i sold , i want exposure to certain specific stocks. may be a mistake but i am willing to sit. and take some heat if that is the case.     

we shall see. right here right now , it doesnt look good.  

dharma

#1040 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 02:28 PM

nobody has mentioned it so i will chinas evergrande is another lehman , they are going to have to restructure their enormous debt.  the interconnectedness of the big banks is going to cause china/usa et al to print to keep the banks afloat.      heads up it will be like 09 .   they are going to throw the kitchen sink at this.   china brought us covid. now evergrande  is going to be lehman 2. its the other side of this that will get gold on the run. ervergrande has 300bil of us debt (housing debt)

dharma

Edited by dharma, 17 September 2021 - 02:33 PM.