the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
1105 replies to this topic

#1101 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,770 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:16 AM

Phase 1 of my long term collapse scenario is an implosion in the Yen...coincident with RISING Japanese rates.

Is it finally just about to start after a long bear flag??

jpy.png

And here the daily look at Japanese 10 yr...

jp1.png

#1102 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,770 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:19 AM

For those that like looking at things through a bullish lens, here is weekly USD/JPY....looking pre-explosionary to me....

jpy.png

#1103 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,770 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:56 AM

Watching Copper closely here....15 min time frame may decide the whole thing.

Back above 4.30 once again, and $4 may have successfully held as an intermedaite term low.

But back below the 15 min pivot, longer time frames begin to roll over...

See what happens dead ahead here...

copper.png

#1104 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,915 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:36 AM

reserve currencies generally maintain that stature for 80-85 yrs . the dollar has fulfilled that  criteria. i believe very soon we start to see the dollar losing ground.  the move for position players is out of the dollar and into stuff.  i am moving more assets into stuff, away from paper. i have a checking account which i keep going so i can live.  but other than that i am in stuff. there is going to be a move away from paper assets. the best of the broad market has been seen . i am expecting a correction of 20% to start by mid november at the latest.  the future is in hard assets. stuff

right here right now we are close to a bottom .  we should have a bounce and then one final selloff  there are very very few good traders, i am a position taker and i have a big time horizon , generally speaking.  i lay my traps and wait.  

dharma

by the way , kwave impressed me back in 2k  and he is still using the same techniques today.  

#1105 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,770 posts

Posted Today, 07:28 AM

10 yr yield looks to be gapping back above 1.50 today...

Mega Caps looking for another big down open...one of theses days, they are gogin to open down big...and stay down...perhaps today will be that day....

Again...the importance of this level on 10 yr ...big fast thrust through this area could END the 40 yr downtrend in rates....

TNX Weekly

tnx.png

#1106 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,770 posts

Posted Today, 07:31 AM

USD JPY sure looking like launch sequence has begun.... a solid clearing of 112 should do it

usdjpy.png