• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1111 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 08:44 AM

Thanks for this Kwave.

Can you expand on your thinking about the Great Reset?  It is huge.

#1112 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 08:59 AM

interesting stuff. a question for dharma and kwave. can gold go up in the face of rising rates since what we are talking about here is 

essentially a currency collapse. hmm we do live in interesting times yes i want hard assets. we all know this mountain of debt 

is total manure total. i guess i kind of answered my own question gold probably initially will drop and then when people realize 

the currency is toilet paper it will take off, ha ha what a world 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1113 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 09:00 AM

we also have the 10 yr yield which has broken thru its 200 dma to the upside

oil up not a particularly bullish scenario for stocks 

That's very bullish for stocks.

#1114 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 09:05 AM

I wonder if silver bottomed?

#1115 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 09:08 AM

Thanks for this Kwave.

Can you expand on your thinking about the Great Reset?  It is huge.

Just follow the releases from WEF (World Economic Forum). They are not hiding their plans.

I am hoping the people rise up and overcome it...but the complete sheeplike response of the majority of the global population to Covid authoritarianism does not give me a ton of hope.

It should be pretty obvious we have complete pyschopaths for the most part at high levels of power, and they will do anything to keep that power.

Unless they are completely overthrown, and pretty soon, they will likely have their way.

Their next part of the plan is to make anyone who does not tow the propaganda line into "terrorists".

Already underway in many countries.

I see signs of folks waking up. The chants in NYC last night certainly encouraging.

https://twitter.com/...823462758850562

But I fear it will have to go much further than that if we are to reclaim our freedom....before it is too late.

Australia powers that be have made it clear they have no plans of ever going "back to normal" after their big Covid power grab.

IF USA falls, it is pretty much Game Over for the Globe...

Edited by K Wave, 28 September 2021 - 09:08 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1116 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 09:11 AM

Not sure why you believe that.

Seems like recency bias to me.

There have been long periods of time where rising rates have been not kind to stocks.

A severe break in bonds dead ahead could be the start of one of those times.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1117 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 09:37 AM

Not sure why you believe that.

Seems like recency bias to me.

There have been long periods of time where rising rates have been not kind to stocks.

A severe break in bonds dead ahead could be the start of one of those times.

Short term( 4th QTR) is more bullish as opposed to falling energy and rates.

#1118 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 09:46 AM

Appreciate your big picture thoughts Kwave. Let's pick it up again another time.

#1119 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 10:14 AM

thanks kwave,  i am in the same boat. i see all this being perpetuated by the psychopaths. in australia there is pushback. in france there is pushback. conveniently not shown on the news. larry edelson used to publish the war cycle.  from what i see, i am no expert in the war cycle,  it is rising.  and couple that what i see in the planetary transits . on dec 5 mars (commander in chief ) enters its own sign of scorpio.  mars has been transiting w/the sun . too close to the sun and its combust . i see seething right now w/both mars /sun in virgo. critical thinking going on. then they transit libra. where folks are tying to balance  everything in their lives. and it boils over in anger/aggression starting in december.  mars in scorpio is bullish for gold a large %of the time.  

this debt ceiling debate is going to take the complacency out of the broad market . i put on a vxx position which i think is going to be a big winner it got over 300 in march of 2020 w/the covid lockdowns.  i am looking for 20% correction  over the next couple of months.(vedic astrology)

i am noticing the market is favoring market jurisdictions over less favorable jurisdictions  the perfect example is nem vs gold . barrick has many assets in undesirable locations compared to nem . so the market is favoring nem and its being rewarded. as the world starts to fall apart  there may be nationalizations. or maybe some of these countries go into total disarray.  i like el savadors move of making bit legal tender. off the dollar to a certain extent. this isnt your dads world right here

the pms are still in correction mode. my 1st set of turns is next week . we could see 1716before the low is in

dharma

good questions smithy

the miners bullish %index hit 20 the lowest since march 2020

dsi for gold and silver hit 10 on sept 16

currently at 13 and 12    

Edited by dharma, 28 September 2021 - 10:23 AM.

#1120 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 12:03 PM

Hanke-Cofnas Gold Sentiment Index at 10 , that's one week range from -3.76 to -10.54. I think we bottomed.