the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#11 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 12:52 PM

Is there a reason we can't all post in ONE thread? Its why I started one last week prior to this one, now are we going to have two?

Senor

#12 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 01:58 PM

I agree.

#13 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 02:19 PM

ok ,   where should i post?

dharma

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 02:51 PM

ok ,   where should i post?

dharma

the thread titled "THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE" just a few below this one

Senor

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 03:02 PM

ok  

dharma

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 09:21 PM

i am very bullish here, i believe we are going to rally from may to august , very similar to last year. yes the broad market is going to top,  however i believe we are going to have a good wave of inflation 1st. so as a contrarian, i love the bearish on the board. sentiment is dsi =gold 25     silver dsi =31   . i expect new all time highs in gold  2450-2500  in the next couple of months  we have gone through a period where traders get chopped up as there is consolidation. it looks to me like we formed a cup and handle.      this will be  a wave 3 top then a wave 4 .   if it pisses u off that i am posting on this thread, then dont come here to read.   thanks dharma 

#17 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 10:17 PM

Pluto Retrograde seems to be working its magic...  smashing the stock market down and putting wind in the sails of the metals....

https://www.refinery...ning-april-2021

Edited by tradesurfer, 03 May 2021 - 10:18 PM.

#18 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 09:08 AM

it seems few talk fundamentals.  china comes back from holidays today, they have been absent from the market

the ism manufacturing # shows that raw materials, copper, lumber, etc prices of the component are increasing. this is all going to be passed down to the consumer. dont worry its transitory says the fed.  well try going to the supermarket and tell that to a guy/gal trying to feed their family.

gold popped this morning. on its way to new forever highs. this is a run , not the parabolic, enjoy

dharma

ps the 2nd 1/2 of may the astro gets very interesting.    take a seat the ride is taking shape 

there are a few juniors that are showing very promising drill results new found golds board reads like a whos who for the sector  and there are others, this is not investment advice. its your money you take responsibility for your money

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 09:19 PM

https://www.goldisabetterway.com/vp0170  2 videos    @some point there will not be an

$11 premium on silver , you will not be able to get physical silver , but that is a couple of years away

just a heads up i traded into the 80highs  it was not volcker who killed the bulls of gold/silver it was the exchanges and exchange members who were short they outlawed buying of silver only selling

dharma

Edited by dharma, 06 May 2021 - 09:21 PM.

#20 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 07:51 AM

Hadik is looking for mid May high (gold talk starts around index 15:30),  mentioned 1840 as the next target which gold is at this morning. After the May high it looks like he is expecting some weakness probably into June and then a final high into August which I can see on a few charts. (Armstrong mentioned a june low recently )  

Edited by Russ, 07 May 2021 - 07:53 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/