the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#191 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 08:20 AM

Mark Cuban having a pretty rough stretch....first one of his coins goes to Zero, and now another of his faves, Doggy Coin, getting destroyed over the last couple of days....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#192 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 09:20 AM

powell speaks on the hill, the world waits w/baited breath. this is all noise.

what s he gonna say.  could be a line from the sopranos!

tax loss selling ie december and now are the 2 best times of year to buy miners.   heads up

how about this fractal https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900

dharma 

any surprise here

https://www.kitco.co...es-markets.html

Edited by dharma, 22 June 2021 - 09:27 AM.

#193 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 09:36 AM

thus far, they are managing to levitate the NDX on terrible breadth....but for how much longer......

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#194 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 09:44 AM

powell speaks on the hill, the world waits w/baited breath. this is all noise.

what s he gonna say.  could be a line from the sopranos!

tax loss selling ie december and now are the 2 best times of year to buy miners.   heads up

how about this fractal https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900

dharma 

any surprise here

https://www.kitco.co...es-markets.html

Using 35 on GDX as the bull bear line now....

will not give it a lot of rope under 35 (assuming it gets back above soon), as possible severe danger all the way towards 28 lurks if miners do not turn back upside real soon.....

in order for bulls to have a real shot from this configuration, need to see power slingshot shot move back up very soon....

that breach of the 200 day on GDX potentially ominous otherwise....it should have held, but did not...

#195 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 02:37 PM

this is an excellent david brady interview.    we will see if his calls pan out. i do appreciate his thinking

dharma

when new found gold came out w/its 1st hits. i looked around and thought who else is near them that could  benefit from newfound golds strike. now the big guys in newfound gold are an impressive collection of executives in the sector.  so, i took a position in nfgff  and then looked to this one https://www.streetwisereports.com/article/2021/06/18/newfoundland-gold-project-returning-high-grade-assays.html?utm_source=delivra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TRR6-22-21&utm_id=41536779 shawn ryan was the mushroom hunter who started the rush into the yukon.  apparently he ventured into labrador and newfoundland. so i took a stake there as well. now its the eye of the storm. i expect there to be huge finds on planet earth which brings us out of this coming collapse.  it looks like newfoundland will be a center for that.  i like maurice and his line of questioning. i have since expanded to 6 prospects. 3 of which are up 2-300 % and i believe its just the start. 

dharma

#196 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 08:41 AM

Here comes the attempt by the Bulls on Silver

#197 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 08:50 AM

today is pretty much the last day for turn window back down on NDX.

If it does not close back below 14200 today, then we may be going higher into August...

Let's s see how things play out after first 30 min....

#198 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 09:04 AM

SOX trying to reclaim key 3200 area....if bulls are successful today, could mean SOX has a lot more upside, as they break it out of the multi-month high base...

Above 3230, will start to look pretty good for bulls...

#199 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 09:50 AM

So far, no oomph after the first 30 min on NDX....this little battle around 14300 may be the decider going forward...

#200 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 09:54 AM

GDX holding 35 on the backtest first test for bulls...