the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#211 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 07:14 AM

Silver looks bearish: marginal automatic rebound. PSLV is trading at as much as 1% discount.

#212 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 09:49 AM

Bulls still potentially in trouble until the spike open on GDX today around 34.95 is reclaimed.

IF/ WHEN that is taken out, then will start to strongly reconsider getting aggressively long again...

Until then, big potential air gaps below....still really, really not liking the gap through the 200 day MA that "should" have been support in a bullish intermediate term scenario...

A move all the way to 900 day cannot be ruled out now...

A move back above 34.65 would likely be first sign attempt on that 34.95 pivot is underway...

If that happens, then bulls pretty much have to take it straight away back over the 200 day with a big powerful candle....anything less than blasting above the 200 day is bearish....

gdx1.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#213 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 09:56 AM

Silver looks bearish: marginal automatic rebound. PSLV is trading at as much as 1% discount.

Silver still hangin' on to 200 day, while simultaneously back testing 4 hour...

That 25.80 area is likely super important going forward.....

Am guessing we see a sharp move begin next week.....above 26.20, and bulls still have a shot at taking it out the top, but below 25.80, big air gap downside....

sil.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#214 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 10:05 AM

PAAS may be one to watch next week.

Was the first to show relative weakness just before the Silver failure at 28.

If ever there were a place for a Shake and Bake bottom, where PASS is now sitting on the 4 hour 900 would be one of them....

If instead of lifting off the pivot being built here, it tanks next week, could be trouble for the metals ahead.

PAAS.png

The 2 hour look at PAAS is in 1 word....worrying...

Again as with GDX, pretty much only a big straight up move will save this 2 hour chart.

If instead, 2 hour and 4 hour start to sync up...............................

PAAS.png

#215 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 01:14 PM

it seems to me the pattern has been the same  almost every day this week, we open higher. then it fades all day

today so far is no different.  spinning its wheels gold has gone nowhere.   my guess is the downside is not finished

200 dma , as kwave has pointed  out is significant. and the market is below that critical ma.     it seems to me we need a shot down to finish this downside move ,   i would  change my mind w/a good rally and the market holding that

yesterday  i bought gas 2.95  today its 3.15    inflation is here.   so i believe golds downside is short term. 

dharma

#216 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 02:21 PM

this is a bullish long term pattern https://galacticupda...n25goldfun3.png

so we are working on the rt shoulder

interesting debate pomboy vs williams

dharma

#217 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 02:44 PM

Stock Market...Rutro???

Wrong Way Gartman.....

https://www.zerohedg...t-level-history

SOX still looking technically bullish, but this guy has historically had pretty amazing contrarian timing....so on alert for possible fumble next week....SOX 3200 the key....

Edited by K Wave, 25 June 2021 - 02:44 PM.

#218 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 03:16 PM

the title of this thread is hanging by a thread

#219 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 05:04 PM

wow thanks kwave gartman appeared right on time! 

gold dsi=16

silver dsi =24

hgnsi= -6.45

dharma

#220 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 12:38 PM

After the expected attempted stick save on Bitcion after the breach of the lows, it is now right back down to that low area.

Should Bitcoin fail to hold this area over the weekend, could get even more ugly on Bitcoin going forward....

btc.png