• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#2331 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,102 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 09:04 AM

GDX all hours 15 min look....

I think above 31.20 again, and bears start to fold....

GDX.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2332 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 09:39 AM

the time segmented volume on gld looks excellent it is forecasting higher prices ahead

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2333 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,102 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 09:43 AM

GDX just needs to hold the pop over the 5 min creek, and then take out 32, and should be Off to the Races...

GDX.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2334 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,102 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 09:44 AM

IF bulls fail today, the possibility of further downside grows...

#2335 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 09:50 AM

It's a short when it's starts running out of gas. I don't see any impulsive longer term structures on miners?

#2336 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 10:11 AM

Morning guys. SILJ is breaking out. Happy days are here again.

#2337 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 10:24 AM

I think this is as a golden shorting opp. Corrective ABC, sharp C down is coming! What to short: AEM, GDXJ, NEM? Still, it could run up to 1850?

Edited by linrom1, 19 January 2022 - 10:27 AM.

#2338 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 10:33 AM

its interesting here . gld sure looks like it wants to go. i also think there is a good possibility of a market crash

and i mean over 1000 pts on the sp. so how will gld hold up and how will the miners hold up.  i am a bug so 

i am also expecting gld and silver to go up . we will see. xle is pulling back i will buy again if it pulls back enough 

what i would love to see is gld and the miners have strength and the market goes thru a major sell off . is that 

possible. i dont know we rarely if ever see some thing like that. but hope springs eternal in the human breast 

and like i said i am a bug. to me gold should be trading about 4000 dollars an ounce if not more . it would be 

healthy i think for the economy but what do i know. 

Edited by gannman, 19 January 2022 - 10:38 AM.

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2339 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 10:57 AM

Trend day, trading is useless. Wait for close ....also OpEX on Fri.

#2340 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 11:01 AM

its interesting here . gld sure looks like it wants to go. i also think there is a good possibility of a market crash

and i mean over 1000 pts on the sp. so how will gld hold up and how will the miners hold up.  i am a bug so 

i am also expecting gld and silver to go up . we will see. xle is pulling back i will buy again if it pulls back enough 

what i would love to see is gld and the miners have strength and the market goes thru a major sell off . is that 

possible. i dont know we rarely if ever see some thing like that. but hope springs eternal in the human breast 

and like i said i am a bug. to me gold should be trading about 4000 dollars an ounce if not more . it would be 

healthy i think for the economy but what do i know. 

Market is not expecting deep correction.