the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#2321 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 18 January 2022 - 01:24 PM

OK, THAT is likely the big pivot for GLD..

If it does not hold, could be trouble....

gld.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2322 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 18 January 2022 - 01:28 PM

Meanwhile Silver continues to flag out....

Bulls still with ball  long as she holds up...

A break back below 1 min 900 on the same day as a breakout usually first sign of trouble....but so far, so good....

silver.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2323 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 18 January 2022 - 01:35 PM

russ has said all along late jan early feb for a bottom in the gold sector. makes sense to me

pretty sure i see the count here that last top in gdx was jan 13 at 31.74 . if we can take out 32

i think we are off to the races fwiw. i am not negative on this sector at all 

and gld is holding above its 50 and 200 day moving averages . the signs are there imo

Edited by gannman, 18 January 2022 - 01:39 PM.

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2324 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 18 January 2022 - 02:19 PM

GLD 3 and 5 min Alligator Jaws closing...decision move could come at any time now.....

gld.png

#2325 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 18 January 2022 - 03:03 PM

fwiw it looks like vxx finished a 5 wave advance wave 3 is lower high in the market but higher in the 9bar rsi , thus the divergence, now wave 2

dharma

#2326 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 18 January 2022 - 04:54 PM

what just happened. gold took it on the chin silver a bright spot today. plat up about 1%  looks like market has to sort things out. miners need to make a new high above 31.75 to have a 5 wave advance. get the popcorn, interesting juncture. 5 waves up in vxx

full moon yesterday. venus and mercury retrograde. venus is finances.  78% of the time when venus retrograde the stock market has a correction. 

zulaf looking for a gold run and a 20-30% decline in the broad market over the next 5-6  months

dharma

some sort of short silver long gold hedge unwound?

#2327 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 18 January 2022 - 05:30 PM

russ has said all along late jan early feb for a bottom in the gold sector. makes sense to me

pretty sure i see the count here that last top in gdx was jan 13 at 31.74 . if we can take out 32

i think we are off to the races fwiw. i am not negative on this sector at all 

and gld is holding above its 50 and 200 day moving averages . the signs are there imo

Still seeing that signal on GLD for a low in mid Feb. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2328 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 18 January 2022 - 08:14 PM

'Why Europe desperately needs to free the dogs of war is all because of their economic crisis thanks to their negative interest rates that have destroyed their sovereign debt market, and the Central Bank is in danger of bringing interest rates back to normal. This also undermined pension funds and savings across Europe. NATO, therefore Europe, is pushing for war because this COVID scam is starting to fail. Protests across Europe and the media have been desperately trying to obey by not reporting on civil unrest under theory to inspire others to join. The war will bring disruption because as I warned, the computer predicted it won't be able to keep this COVID nonsense for more than 3 years, which is 2022. The EU now needs a war to unite its people, which is their theory that uses patriotism to turn the people to support the government against Russia. The EU is purposely poking the bear and they are really praying that Putin makes an invasion. They want it to continue to distract the people's attention and use war as an escape from COVID false flag. They will most likely try to deal with COVID within 2 months. The risk of war begins to rise by March.'
Something from Armstrong!!!!!!! This is a translation, otherwise from a private blog

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2329 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 08:50 AM

Gold climbs back over 1820, so decent chance GLD pops that wedgie upside on the NY open

If it clears and holds 170 today, bears may start to run away.....

#2330 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 08:58 AM

Platinum finally busts back above 1K...now bulls just have to keep it above, and it going to start to look a real lot like a classic 900 day Touch-N-Go

pl.png