• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#2341 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 11:02 AM

now THAT is a Wedge Break

and notably, bulls continue to win the important battles when bears actually have a chance to do something....

gld.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2342 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 11:06 AM

@linrom  it mmight not be expecting it but i am telling you it is coming  fwiw 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2343 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 11:55 AM

GOLD AUD 2 hour chart update...Here We GO???

That is a nice BIG base....

zauaud.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2344 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 12:10 PM

1-19-22-AUD-GOLD.jpg

#2345 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 12:12 PM

Silver above 24...above $25 and bears fold up their tent....

Edited by K Wave, 19 January 2022 - 12:13 PM.

#2346 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 12:19 PM

@linrom  it mmight not be expecting it but i am telling you it is coming  fwiw 

Pesavanto said to watch overnight lows. If they go its "katy bar the door."

#2347 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 12:26 PM

its interesting here . gld sure looks like it wants to go. i also think there is a good possibility of a market crash

and i mean over 1000 pts on the sp. so how will gld hold up and how will the miners hold up.  i am a bug so 

i am also expecting gld and silver to go up . we will see. xle is pulling back i will buy again if it pulls back enough 

what i would love to see is gld and the miners have strength and the market goes thru a major sell off . is that 

possible. i dont know we rarely if ever see some thing like that. but hope springs eternal in the human breast 

and like i said i am a bug. to me gold should be trading about 4000 dollars an ounce if not more . it would be 

healthy i think for the economy but what do i know. 

Market is not expecting deep correction.

being a contrarian that is exactly what you want to see. after all the fed has their backs right. each time since 1987 the broad market took it on the chin  the fed rode in . BUT this time there is no motivation for buying bonds.  w/rates so low and inflation so high bonds are guaranteed confiscation of wealth( R rusell laid that on me when i told him i was a bond clipper in 1978) this time is different . the fed will ride in at some point to stem the tide.  and gold and miners will fly. now this on the downside of the 23.5  or 25.3 year cycle.  i believe the miners are in the same place as 15.-16 where the hui/xau  went up 3x in price. yes i am bullish. imo, we are at a juncture where many stocks have topped. they have stopped following the generals.  and the decline gains some steam. and the fed rides in.  gold will anticipate that and will fly . interesting juncture here.  i dont think its the top for the broad market but the top of wave 3of5.

anyway

dharma

gannman we are on the same page.   

i am going to look to get long oil the world is more and more unstable and the bulk of oil is in unstable areas of the world  

i also think the buildout will be green energy- copper, zinc, nickel.   did anyone notice musk made a deal w/a nickel producer.  he sold 13billion of tesla . 

he is a force , a bank all by himself!   heads up!

Edited by dharma, 19 January 2022 - 12:29 PM.

#2348 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 12:38 PM

one more thing the banks need higher rates. diamond is calling for 4 of more rate hikes

the stock market thrived and prospered on low rates and fed printing

take away the punch bowl and what do you have?

dharma

i really like dba here it will outperform adm

Edited by dharma, 19 January 2022 - 12:40 PM.

#2349 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 12:42 PM

its interesting here . gld sure looks like it wants to go. i also think there is a good possibility of a market crash

and i mean over 1000 pts on the sp. so how will gld hold up and how will the miners hold up.  i am a bug so 

i am also expecting gld and silver to go up . we will see. xle is pulling back i will buy again if it pulls back enough 

what i would love to see is gld and the miners have strength and the market goes thru a major sell off . is that 

possible. i dont know we rarely if ever see some thing like that. but hope springs eternal in the human breast 

and like i said i am a bug. to me gold should be trading about 4000 dollars an ounce if not more . it would be 

healthy i think for the economy but what do i know. 

Market is not expecting deep correction.

being a contrarian that is exactly what you want to see. after all the fed has their backs right. each time since 1987 the broad market took it on the chin  the fed rode in . BUT this time there is no motivation for buying bonds.  w/rates so low and inflation so high bonds are guaranteed confiscation of wealth( R rusell laid that on me when i told him i was a bond clipper in 1978) this time is different . the fed will ride in at some point to stem the tide.  and gold and miners will fly. now this on the downside of the 23.5  or 25.3 year cycle.  i believe the miners are in the same place as 15.-16 where the hui/xau  went up 3x in price. yes i am bullish. imo, we are at a juncture where many stocks have topped. they have stopped following the generals.  and the decline gains some steam. and the fed rides in.  gold will anticipate that and will fly . interesting juncture here.  i dont think its the top for the broad market but the top of wave 3of5.

anyway

dharma

gannman we are on the same page.   

i am going to look to get long oil the world is more and more unstable and the bulk of oil is in unstable areas of the world  

i also think the buildout will be green energy- copper, zinc, nickel.   did anyone notice musk made a deal w/a nickel producer.  he sold 13billion of tesla . 

he is a force , a bank all by himself!   heads up!

We're off to early recession start. The Fed won't pump until we're at some kind of bottom.

#2350 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 12:44 PM

I think gold miners out of their minds. LOL