the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#2831 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 24 February 2022 - 01:22 PM

will oil put a damper on miners while gold soars?

dougie: is this the post you're referring to? I've certainly seen this happen the last time oil soared.

YEO

#2832 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 24 February 2022 - 01:41 PM

hui has support at 277 and 270 aras . 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2833 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 24 February 2022 - 06:56 PM

2022 Financial predictions book by mahendra sharma (mahendraprophecy.com)

#2834 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 01:37 AM

MA.... "I cannot help but be astonished at how bad the West has dealt with Putin. You cannot say you want a diplomatic resolution and then slap him in the face and reject everything on his wish list. This incompetence is mind-blowing. It can only imply that the West has deliberately used Ukraine to create a diversion as their escape from the stupidity of COVID and now they can not just claim you need them to stay in power, but the inflation they created with shortages thanks to COVID restrictions will be now blamed on Putin and war.

Unfortunately, the likelihood of this just ending with Ukraine is not very high. It appears that our brilliant strategists in the West are just plain stupid. They have revealed their weakness and they all abandoned Ukraine telling Putin it was his for the taking. Zelensky is an absolute fool. For 8 years Ukraine refused to even allow elections in the Russian separatist regions. So now the entire nation is thrown into war and for what reason? Zelensky was a comedian. He was clearly not smart enough to see that when the West all pulled their people, that was the invitation to Putin and he still made no effort to compromise. He was used as a pawn in this political game by the West which desperately needed a war after COVID.
Now you see what the computer was projecting for Russia. A string of Directional Changes for 5 quarters into the first of 2023. There will be an initial thrust into April probably culminating during the first week of April 4th, in 2022. But it appears that the tensions will now continue into 2023 before they will back off, and then as I have been warning, international war appears on the horizon between 2024-2027.
Now when we look at the near-term, last week was the Directional Change, and the next two weeks we see a combined Directional Change and Panic Cycle into the week of March 7th going into the ECM turning point of March 14th.
The string of Directional Changes for 5 quarters will take this into the following turning point on the ECM which will be April 10th, 2023. So Socrates is showing on the various markets that they are aligning with the ECM which is totally independent.
Note that the Pi Target on our Ukrainian Model is April 6th, 2023. This is now aligning with the Quarterly Directional Changes. Now you see why I have been concerned about the dismal diplomatic approach to dealing with Putin and it simply appears to have been intentional by the West without realizing that they may in fact have unleashed WWIII and this is merely the first shots that will be remembered.
Note that the turning point on this wave was January 6th, 2022. It appears that war will only subside perhaps by April 25/26, 2026.
I will try to put this together in a special report updating the War Cycle interlaced with the markets."

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2835 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 05:19 AM

gold.jpg

Too early to say, if this is in play?

not really..the Hurst wave ers  are lookin for the 18 month cycle peak about now..March 2022

donc

#2836 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 09:09 AM

Big Spike Reversal days right at potential resistance point always make me nervous (silver 200 day MA)

if Silver does not hold this 15 min line here today, could be first real sign that Bulls not going to be able to get it done at $25

si.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2837 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 09:23 AM

Big Spike Reversal days right at potential resistance point always make me nervous (silver 200 day MA)

if Silver does not hold this 15 min line here today, could be first real sign that Bulls not going to be able to get it done at $25

The other big warning in the short term, has been the reaction of the silver miners.  Look at CDE as the worst offender... NEW LOWS (on earnings I understand, but STILL a bad omen) and AG/PAAS not even approaching anywhere near old highs and these were former leaders.   

Relative strength has just not been there yet.

#2838 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 10:13 AM

fwiw, here is what i think on gold .while we hit significant price resistance yesterday, and then gold went tumbling down the stairs.  there is more to this picture.  essentially gold had a 200 dollar rally. in what i believe is a wave 3 in elliott terms .  from a vedic astrological point of view. the war cycle continues. on the 27 of feb venus/mars move into capricorn saturn is there strong in its own signa along w/mercury. capricorn is ruled by saturn , which represents government , we the people.  i think the next phase of this war cycle involves the people warring w/government.   essentially over the last 2 years, no matter who gets blamed, prices of everything has gone significantly higher.  i dont know what the catalyst will be but war is coming to the people or they will be bringing war. mars/venus/saturn are at war from about march 24th onwards.  the demonstrations are not going to remain peaceful, tempers flare up and boil over. there has been one mistake after the other. keep in mind 2 years ago the usa was energy self sufficient. i cant give you a date but gold is going to gather steam and make another run to above 1976(yesterdays high). this pullback is a buying opportunity . i wanted to give a clarification of what i said yesterday. the people know when they are getting $#@%^&$&ed, all the misdirection is not going to hide that.  

this is a wave 2 of 3 for the correction i dont know how deep it will go  europe is short of ng  the president has promised them ng , so prices are going to rise as ng is in short supply.   it seems the big banks are looking for like 7 rate hikes.   i dont think the fed gets off more than a couple if that. when it becomes apparent they will not have the stomach to fight inflation gold will soar. 

dharma

i am also aware that a large percentage of the time tops occur this time of year.  so heads up there

Edited by dharma, 25 February 2022 - 10:19 AM.

#2839 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 11:13 AM

everything to me is acting fine. this is a normal retrace in my opine 

we have a long way to go hui will take out the old highs in the 360 area 

from what i see . i am very comfortable here

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2840 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User