the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#2841 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 11:48 AM

Wheat is collapsing, down 7.9%. They grow wheat in Ukraine. Things must be looking up for end of conflict for prices to decline this much.

#2842 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 12:55 PM

xle has bottomed imo 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2843 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 03:24 PM

Big Spike Reversal days right at potential resistance point always make me nervous (silver 200 day MA)

if Silver does not hold this 15 min line here today, could be first real sign that Bulls not going to be able to get it done at $25

The other big warning in the short term, has been the reaction of the silver miners.  Look at CDE as the worst offender... NEW LOWS (on earnings I understand, but STILL a bad omen) and AG/PAAS not even approaching anywhere near old highs and these were former leaders.   

Relative strength has just not been there yet.

i am not seeing it. Silver juniors holding up well here imo

#2844 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 06:14 PM

Big Spike Reversal days right at potential resistance point always make me nervous (silver 200 day MA)

if Silver does not hold this 15 min line here today, could be first real sign that Bulls not going to be able to get it done at $25

The other big warning in the short term, has been the reaction of the silver miners.  Look at CDE as the worst offender... NEW LOWS (on earnings I understand, but STILL a bad omen) and AG/PAAS not even approaching anywhere near old highs and these were former leaders.   

I'm not sure what you mean.  Silver dropped 2 bucks off its highs this week, and Im saying there was some warning that this move was not a breakout for PMs just yet, and you could tell this based upon the silver miners action leading into the panic highs.  Long term everything looks fine ofc.

#2845 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 08:07 PM

I'm not sure what you mean.  Silver dropped 2 bucks off its highs this week, and Im saying there was some warning that this move was not a breakout for PMs just yet, and you could tell this based upon the silver miners action leading into the panic highs.  Long term everything looks fine ofc.

got it

#2846 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 27 February 2022 - 06:15 AM

you know looking at the charts here i could see gld taking out the high

of feb 24 to complete a 5 wave move up . it would not surprise me at all 

if it does i will take some profits in my trading account looking to get back in again 

just my take 

and i will hate to let anything go but i will let go of at least half of it fwiw 

Edited by gannman, 27 February 2022 - 06:18 AM.

#2847 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 27 February 2022 - 06:48 AM

that would say the bottom on gld came in on feb 3 at 187.03 and is probably going to about 188 to 

complete a wave i thrust up here imo

#2848 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 27 February 2022 - 10:18 AM

I wouldn’t want to keep money in a bank that can’t access the SWIFT system. Once a bank can’t transfer or receive funds from other banks, its solvency can be at risk. If I were Russian, I would take my money out now. Bank runs could begin in Russia on Monday.

I wonder if the DOLLAR will take off on Sunday night? Or not? If it doesn't take off someone is in trouble?

#2849 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 27 February 2022 - 09:15 PM

Eric Hadik- Gold starts from 44min

https://www.howestre...-week-in-money/

#2850 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 February 2022 - 06:18 AM