• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#521 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 11:40 AM

i have turns the 4-6 of august

i believe we have a run . the big inverse h&s pattern says to me the down side is limited and we could new highs fairly soon

i am not in hadiks camp, as he sees the gold bull market ending in august.  i do see the 8yr cycle coming into play w/a high this year

then 1yr -2yrs of consolidation before the parabolic.  folks this monetary madness does not end w/a whimper . there will be alot of fear.

look at the fear that has been created by covid which is very contagious but has a fairly low death rate  . remember 9/11 w/the planes flying into the 

world trade center every few minutes you turned on your tv

miners which are cash cows now, will be the darlings

dharma

https://www.howestre...-week-in-money/

I like Raymond Merriman's forecast of gold peaking going into December with a SELL by February.

#522 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 12:30 PM

i have turns the 4-6 of august

i believe we have a run . the big inverse h&s pattern says to me the down side is limited and we could new highs fairly soon

i am not in hadiks camp, as he sees the gold bull market ending in august.  i do see the 8yr cycle coming into play w/a high this year

then 1yr -2yrs of consolidation before the parabolic.  folks this monetary madness does not end w/a whimper . there will be alot of fear.

look at the fear that has been created by covid which is very contagious but has a fairly low death rate  . remember 9/11 w/the planes flying into the 

world trade center every few minutes you turned on your tv

miners which are cash cows now, will be the darlings

dharma

https://www.howestre...-week-in-money/

I like Raymond Merriman's forecast of gold peaking going into December with a SELL by February.

my worry is a lockdown.  the broad market is also frothy. retail investors are all in.  markets climb a wall of worry and there is no shortage of things to be concerned about

dharma

#523 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 05:33 AM

dharma i have a question for yousir. in the cot report since the end of june the swap dealers have gone 

from 208k contracts short to 241 k contracts short. longs have stayed about the same . how do you interpret 

that 

thanks 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#524 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 02:51 PM

dharma i have a question for yousir. in the cot report since the end of june the swap dealers have gone 

from 208k contracts short to 241 k contracts short. longs have stayed about the same . how do you interpret 

that 

thanks 

gannman, hi    as i have stated before i am not an expert on the cots.  this guy is https://kingworldnews.com/the-gold-market-is-set-to-erupt/   i do think this correction was a reset in the sector

dharma

#525 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 05:33 PM

seems to me that weekly gold is still DOWN.

August down to end of month or so and double bottom around March lows?

or more work down to kill all hope ?

#526 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 07:35 PM

thanks dharma !!

#527 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 11:57 PM

i went back here and looking at the chart of xau . we might need one more retest low here 

for the indices to bottom . there should not be a lot of price damage but another retest low

would not surprise me. 

#528 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 12:25 AM

and now that the secrets of the temple have been revealed it is time for this , song has been going thru my head

The Police - Roxanne - YouTube

#529 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 08:57 AM

It looks like we have ending diagonal?

#530 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 09:36 AM

Silver is looking promising. As long as we don't go below $24.47, the bottom will hold.