the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#531 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 10:30 AM

my take fwiw , i think we do nothing until the window the 4-6 , then i think we start a run higher. if this is wave 3 then it cannot be the shortest wave . wave 5s in commodities tend to extend . so i assume that will be the longest wave . so wave 3 cannot be shorter than wave 1 which went from 252 -1924 . so wave 2 ended 1045  .  we shall see. lots of cross currents here.   one thing is for sure miners are raking in money. they are the most profitable they have ever been.

and right here right now they are very undervalued relative to gold   they are way out of favor. so from unloved to loved. 

dharma

linrom every year i buy merrimans forecast issue  october should be quite bullish according to ray mars in scorpio

#532 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 10:56 PM

the run is in my mind not in doubt. from where is in doubt. that makes leverage in here right now off lmits for me.

need to sleep at night even if MUCH lower proices come in by September

#533 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 03 August 2021 - 02:40 PM

window begins tomorrow while we are waiting ,mike maloney @wealthion conference dharma

#534 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 08:54 AM

all is well all is well i am going to enjoy this 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#535 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 09:01 AM

i went over the charts again last night since when something is bottoming it can be tricky, easy to be one wave off

and imo gdx bottom around july 26 to 29 time frame which means the C wave down lasted about 55 days since it 

started june 1. so we are in bull mode wave trey has started as far as i can see

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#536 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 11:19 AM

at the open looked great fed gov clarida talked about tapering, dollar strengthened and gold hit the skids

i have 3 things that concern me , my work shows a strong august

1 rise in covid cases and lockdown

2 we are in the time of year for a stock market correction

3 war cycles start ramping up. i see oil flying

this year long correction has reset the sector  which is bullish.  froth has been taken out. miners are way undervalued. which doesnt preclude the miners from going to silly undervalued . its not a time to sit back and sip margaritas(i dont drink) its a time to be on your toes and there can be whipsaws just like today

dharma

#537 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 01:08 PM

pre election how about this flip flop

https://twitter.com/...6177290249?s=20

dharma

#538 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 02:34 PM

pre election how about this flip flop
https://twitter.com/...6177290249?s=20
dharma

Hypocrisy at the highest level !

#539 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 05 August 2021 - 09:42 AM

since the lows looks like a 5 wave advance in gdx/gdxj /gld/pslv    now we wait and see if we impulse higher in another 5 wave advance. 

this window is finished tomorrow.  and then the way , i am interpreting the cycle , calls for a move up. 

dharma

#540 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 05 August 2021 - 10:40 AM

bidens presidency to my mind has many parallels to jimmy carters presidency.  carter had a honeymoon for the 1st months of his presidency. then the problems started to pop up , one after the other . then his presidency was so problematic, that he didnt get reelected .  bidens honeymoon is still on going. there are so many problems that are there but havent taken center stage .

dharma

yesterday i received notice from dr mercola  that he has lost his sponsors and is closing down his site and in the future material would only be up for 48 hrs

what is the 1st amendment. ?