OT: Janet be trippen !

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 08:43 AM

A global AMT on corporations?? What a joke!!The last data I havem shows in 2018 92 fortune 500 Companies paid zero taxes!! The rest of the world will be like, " Puuuhleeease! Honey! You better learn how to keep your own side of the street clean first!"

#2 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 09:14 AM

The world needs a minimum IQ level before anything else. Starting with the US treasury......

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 08:44 PM

IQ passport! I'm lovin it!

Most folks would be grounded.

#4 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 05:21 PM

IQ passport! I'm lovin it!

Most folks would be grounded.

LOL,

gis

If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 09:18 PM

To the extent that governments have the ability to extend their ability to coerce across borders, they will do it. This is simply about less freedom and more centralized control. The big thinkers of the world, the IMF, the elected politicians, don't deal in utility. They don't have to convince their customers, they deal in raw power," Rule told Michelle Makori, Editor-in-Chief of Kitco News

Rule noted that while Yellen has called for international cooperation and the concept has already received endorsement from the IMF, the U.S. really doesn't need it for this to be implemented.

"The United States government is so powerful and the U.S. economy is so powerful that the United States could act almost unilaterally with regards to U.S. taxpayers irrespective of what other G20 countries do," he said.

"It's ironic that the only hope for free people when it comes to this, may be places like Russia or China."

Edited by Rogerdodger, 11 April 2021 - 09:19 PM.