JNJ vaccine , ,000000882 probability that of getting

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 07:00 AM

blood clot, if you are a  woman between  18-48. When these vaccines were passed I kep asking to see data, so I could see the PValue, everybody laughed at me and pointed to the confidence level, I said that isn't the only important statisctic., but basically they said STFU. Whatever. Some values can appear in nature randomly.(JMHO)

P-Value Definition (investopedia.com)

#2 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 07:15 AM

Right. There are no control groups except for initial trials. Blame the press and other media for their bs reporting and not asking the right questions. But, also, people like things being black or white, binomial is easier to accept. 

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 03:56 PM

The most important statistics to me would be, what percentage of (fully) vaccinated people have died from covid-19 

versus what percentage of non-vaccinated people have died from covid-19, since January 2021.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 05:08 PM

The most important statistics to me would be, what percentage of (fully) vaccinated people have died from covid-19 

versus what percentage of non-vaccinated people have died from covid-19, since January 2021.

In similar demographic groups.

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 05:46 PM

8,000,000 doses of J&J (including my wife and I) and one death, one sill hospitalized...But from what cause?

Driving a car = 36 deaths per Million

Number of deaths in the United States today so far at 5:50 : 5,755 Death clock

Note: Numbers on this page do not include deaths due to COVID-19. Our estimates are based on deaths reported before the pandemic started.

So it's more dangerous to drive to the store to buy groceries contaminated with Round-Up.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 13 April 2021 - 05:51 PM.

#6 Kimston

Kimston

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 09:12 PM

Perception is not necessarily reality. Unfortunately, most are hopelessly unable to find their way out of the matrix and will be victims of the war...

DR. VERNON COLEMAN: WE ARE THE RESISTANCE AND WE WILL WIN THIS WAR